test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Team Fencebane Now Recruiting!!

Comments

• xaresx#1730 xaresx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please send me an invite. SO level 70 item level 2057. PSN is xa_r_e_sx.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Due to changes in guild policies and rules, I must ask that all prospective applicants to the guild please apply to join via our website, http://fencebane.shivtr.com . This is to ensure that all guild members have reviewed and agree to abide by our guild bylaws. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • hebertgabe#7069 hebertgabe Member Posts: 1 New User
    Psn: zombie_music
    name: gab
  • dgbsm#5072 dgbsm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    My psn is DGBSM I'm very active but after work 4 at the latest I'm 23 as well so no immaturity and help as needed let me know would love to join ! I also have a 6k Instagram I'm willing to use for guild if I really enjoy the people and guild just for some notice of a great guild!
  • torgeirarnoy#2560 torgeirarnoy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Would like to join :)
    Im a 28 YO guy with alot of MMO experience. Quite new to Neverwinter, but im playing alot. Lvl 52 GWF ATM.

PSN: torgeirarnoy
  • yamiroxas#6413 yamiroxas Member Posts: 1 New User
    my Psn is yamiRoxas player name is Magnolia Arch
    Please note that I have edited the OP of this thread to reflect our new recruiting policies. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • fatninja7143#5382 fatninja7143 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello can I get invite too Psn Id: fatninja7143 Character: Altair
  • fede#6678 fede Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Just posting for recommend this Guild, they never ask to give Zen or money.
    Also there are many active players who are friendly specially player Ty*i who has as helped many times.
    If you take this guild you will not regret ;)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Hello can I get invite too Psn Id: fatninja7143 Character: Altair

Please apply on the guild website.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Our guild rules have been updated on the website. We're currently at 132 total accounts and are still recruiting, though we may have to slow it down in the near future as we approach the 150 total account limit.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Submitted my Application tonight. Your guild caught my interest after my first didn't really seem to even be doing much together.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • mgaza1234mgaza1234 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have made an application on your website I made a little mistake lol hope to hear from you soon.
  • batosai#2798 batosai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hello everyone, I would like to join the guild. It sounds friendly and experienced. I applied to the website. Please take a look and let me know if there is consideration. Thanks. Also, I am lvl 70 trickster and item lvl 2,178.
    Post edited by batosai#2798 on
  • batosai#2798 batosai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Good morning, thank you for allowing me to join the guild. I am not sure how this works but could someone grant me minor access to the website so that I can begin to communicate with guild members? Also please add me on psn my tag is Toshiden24 thanks. Have a good day everyone!
    edited September 2016
    EDIT: Removed. See below.
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• jujuroyaljujuroyal Member Posts: 2 New User
    Iizabatti@iizabatti
  • mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I am looking for a active guild since i am a active player myself, play about 4-5 hours everyday with my SS rene cw, currently set at il2000ish, checked your site so you seem to be a bunch of nice players. The only setback is that i seems most of you are playing during US timezones? I play in GMT+2.

What i want:
    Active guild with active members that do things together.
    A guild leader that knows what to do and when.

What you get:
    An active mature (36) player that plays everyday and wants to be a member of a good team

Would this be the "final" guild for me, iv'e been in 2 guilds already and none of them has met my criteria yet.

psn: nylund
  • zate#1575 zate Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Looking for a home, older player , started with EQ , PSN zate2014
  • chrisflo18chrisflo18 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. I'm new to Neverwinter, the game is downloading as we speak. I don't have a character name yet, but I'd like to join your guild. If you'd accept me, since I'm new.
  • syck#4218 syck Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey I would like to join. My PSN is AlbertSyck and my character's name is Lucan Doverson.
    edited September 2016
    I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in TFB, however, we are currently at capacity and not recruiting further at this time. I have asked this thread to remain open in the event that we start recruiting again.

If you are already in Team Fencebane and applied on our website, please note that you are already a guild member on your application; otherwise, your application will be rejected as temporarily not recruiting. Thanks!!

Recruiting is now open again. Please submit your application via the guild website if interested.
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• cliznot#8692 cliznot Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ugh, I missed the cut-off it seems. My application is still listed as OPEN. You can leave it that way, if you want as I'd like to join should openings come available.
    I have reopened guild recruiting via the website. Please submit an application if interested. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Excellent job with the guild so far, Lew. Keep up the good work. Now that you have made some room in the guild, hope some good and friendly players will join.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • daluuu#1984 daluuu Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to join your guild. PSN ID Dalica21. Character name Dalucifer. Ty

I would like to join your guild. PSN ID Dalica21. Character name Dalucifer. Ty

I've already approved your guild application and you should receive an invite within 24 hours. Thanks!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• knucklez#5353 knucklez Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would be interested, but just wanted to ask if the guild is active when it comes to doing events and such?

I would be interested, but just wanted to ask if the guild is active when it comes to doing events and such?

We are by and large a social guild. Right now I'm working on organizing events but it's met with some difficulty having members on at the same time.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• majorlazer#0614 majorlazer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I would like an invite if possibe.

Major Healz@fieldsboy

64 DC

Thx