What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine Preview Patch Notes: NW.62.20160613a.4

124»

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    terramak said:

@rapo973 and @defiantone99 : Thanks for the feedback on PoM. How close are you getting to Gold on your best attempts with these changes?

@hustin1 , @kalina311 , @torontodave , and plenty of others: Featured Foundry projects are currently republishing. They should show up gradually as the process goes, but I checked in-game and about 29 were already showing up in Foundry Search. No ETA on edit yet, but we're hoping to start republishing non-featured projects early tomorrow (Probably before noon PDT, which is GMT -7). If that republish process looks promising, we'll likely then provisionally turn on edit mode for the more adventurous of authors.
    /blockquote

@terramak

Strange I requested other information in my post on the Status of pvp but thanks for answering then i guess :D I hope your team does a good job reviewing and actually implementing the information we supplied

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1216237/what-new-pvp-mode-would-you-like-to-see-in-neverwinter/p11

P.S achievement unlocked terramak finally mentions my name in a post : D

• terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2016
    @kalina311 - I personally don't have an a response for the PvP question, unfortunately.

As for the Foundry: The republish process has gone relatively smoothly. There are a couple remaining featured projects that we'll need to look into, but we have temporarily enabled the Authoring tools again. (This is on the live server, not Preview!)

Publishing is disabled until the larger-scale republish finishes. We're hoping to enable publishing soon (possibly next week) if the temporary Authoring uptime turns out not to have any major issues.

EDIT: Authoring looks relatively stable so far, so we're likely to leave it active over the weekend. More Foundry projects should be showing up in the Catalog as the republish process continues. Thanks all, and have a great Celebration of Lliira!
    Post edited by terramak on
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    @Terramak , would it be possible to look into the 20 hour cooldown on the influence quests given by the boon structures? Those quests should reset when the server resets at 3 am just like every other daily in the game.

In addition, i think the 10 heroic shards that you can get once daily for completing your first epic stronghold HE in a day is also on a 20 hour cooldown and thus should be changed to reset at 3 AM. There have been multiple days when i go do a epic HE to get my heroic shards but i get nothing but the influence as a reward (and sometimes the resonance stone as the extra reward). I have also not gotten heroic shards on the 3rd day as well, possibly because claiming a epic HE reward resets the timer on the second day? I really have no idea what is going on here so i am spewing out possibilities
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    @terramak

Thank you for taking the time to work on the foundry on the Friday before a long holiday weekend. That was very generous of your time.

-DoctorBadger
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    terramak said:

@kalina311 - I personally don't have an a response for the PvP question, unfortunately.

As for the Foundry: The republish process has gone relatively smoothly. There are a couple remaining featured projects that we'll need to look into, but we have temporarily enabled the Authoring tools again. (This is on the live server, not Preview!)

Publishing is disabled until the larger-scale republish finishes. We're hoping to enable publishing soon (possibly next week) if the temporary Authoring uptime turns out not to have any major issues.

EDIT: Authoring looks relatively stable so far, so we're likely to leave it active over the weekend. More Foundry projects should be showing up in the Catalog as the republish process continues. Thanks all, and have a great Celebration of Lliira!

hi terramak was doing pom earlier the closing portal version in which is it skipped the second phase and went to the final, here is a screenshot of rresults prntscr.com/boahfd
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    I know this is a minor thing and not extremely important. However These tooltips for this DC armor show identical stats in the collections. Is this intended? I'm unlocking masterwork mailsmithing now to see what the stats really are... it would be disappointing if they were identical.

Could this be put on a database to be looked at?

Thanks for your time :D

Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

This discussion has been closed.