test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

revised: Alliance found.. now seeking Gauntlet guilds. (last revision.. alliance full)

krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
Forsaken Souls is a small guild looking to form an alliance with other friendly guilds. Its difficult to make out which alliances are actively seeking and which are full, so I thought it would be more useful to make contact this way.

We are a friendly, open, guild from various areas of the world both northern and southern hemispheres. Active players are around 10-12, with others on an occasional basis. We are no drama, helpful players. We were formed as a PVE guild, which has become a problem as we work on our boon structures. The power boon that we are currently seeking requires Conqueror shards, and unfortunately they can't be achieved in any reasonable number without PVP. Dragon raids are also occasional, but not frequent as we stand. With an alliance we would happily contribute to the success of our other alliance members as well.

Feel free to contact me here @krzrsms
We don't need a high rank in the alliance.. Lets have some fun!
Post edited by krzrsms on

Comments

• wlinazwlinaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    I sent an invite, check us out, sounds like a good fit.

-souls of iruladoon- is looking to ally with guilds from distant lands
  • krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Nice.
    I have gotten your invite, and gone to the website in your signature to see more. It does sound like we may be a good match.

Ill present the invite to the other leaders asap.
    Thank you.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    If not too late to the party, the Fellowship might be interested as well. We specialize in empowering small guilds, check out our thread...

The Tyrs Fellowship - The Neverwinter No Drama Alliance

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited June 2016
    Update:
    The you Tyrs for your offer.. we have found our alliance. :)

We are happily working as a sword guild (2nd level) with Souls of Iruladoon as our Helm guild (top level).

Open and looking for 2 more guilds to fill Gauntlet positions (3rd level). We have 1 so far.
    Preferably a guild in the level 3 range. Happy to have you if you're higher of course, open to the conversation if you're still hanging out at SH level 2. We have 1 level 1 already.
    1. Friendly
    2. >= Level stronghold level 2
    3. >5 active members, >= 10 preferred
    We are friendly and supportive. Currently Stronghold level 5 going on 6 with 10-15 active members. No geography limits. Right now we are in many time zones and continents. This helps us keep things going at almost all times of day, our alliance does too. Right now weekends on saturday see the most activity, though almost all days see some action.

We are majority english speaking. But willing to make a go of it as long as we have someone to communicate with.

Feel free to contact me here (slower) or xael@krzrsms in game (faster).
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    Being happy is what it's all about. Good luck to you all!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    Well thanks all for your responses (by pm obviously)..

Our alliance is now full. It worked out faster than I had thought. ...and as a note for the future, it does appear to be a good thing. Essentially its all the good of having a larger guild, while still being able to maintain closer ties to those you immediately know.