test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now Available: Guardian Fighter Booster Pack

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Available now in the Zen Market, the Guardian Fighter Booster Pack is for those who prefer to stand strong and defend.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10008753-now-available:-guardian-fighter-booster-pack

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It was a month between the TR and CW packs being added to the market.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The cloaks and helms in the most recent class Booster Packs have been limited to specific classes. This has been a disappointing change from the earlier class Booster Packs. This blog post doesn't have tooltips, nor does the Zen Market entry, so we're ill-informed about this pack's usefulness.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    two30 said:

The cloaks and helms in the most recent class Booster Packs have been limited to specific classes. This has been a disappointing change from the earlier class Booster Packs. This blog post doesn't have tooltips, nor does the Zen Market entry, so we're ill-informed about this pack's usefulness.

Standard Cryptic marketing, don't be surprised by this.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Yep, not moving on anything till I see a Tooltip that describes the Werewolf companion in detail
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    You can see the werewolf description by looking at the booster pack entry in the Zen store. Gives +5% life steal severity as a passive; one of its attacks can convert/infect humanoid enemies into allies (lycanthropes) that fight for you, and a second ability gives you an additional 10% life steal chance as long as something is infected. It's a controller, otherwise, and doesn't have 3 offensive slots.
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Good news! It appears that the cloak and helm can be used for transmutation by any class, and the shield can be used for transmutation by both Guardian Fighters and Oathbound Paladins. I haven't tested this, but I have tooltips for reference.

On the other hand, the cowl from the Control Wizard Booster Pack is still class-restricted. :(

Post edited by two30 on
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.