test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Alliances Bugs and Issues

Comments

• Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    bug was reported on preview forums, seems yo affect guilds not in alliance. I tought they fixed it for the release as it was known for weeks.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User

Ok... by my reckoning GK weren't around for original GG and will have no residual faction data. What factions were the Boozers and Uey, and did ImFriends exist under another name? Trying to determine if this is still a factor in some way.

We were born February 24, 2015. And were Delzoun, I believe.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    anolia123anolia123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 95 Arc User
    Estelle Sagenweber, Vier Elemente, german guild

"ZAP!", "BAM!", "KA-POW!"
    - Batman
  • Options
    pile2000pile2000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    From the bug forum

bug was reported on preview forums, seems yo affect guilds not in alliance. I tought they fixed it for the release as it was known for weeks.

So we can not invite or accept alliance invites... until they fix it in the "future build".
    Without food we can not build buildings or advance our guild.
  • Options
    Same here. Identical items, BtA, and unstackable.
    header.png
  • Options
    Is there anyway to find out your faction data?
    We are not a PvP guild and no one remembers what we did back then. Wanted was a storage guild for a few players that we later build this full sized guild on.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i was in other zones, and saw none of catagories or menu list not highlighted, when i hit search, it stalled.

so this mean we have to go back to PE and hail the brokers?
  • Options
    chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Having the same problem here. Cant tend our resources cant build new structures. So please fix it so we can progress
  • Options
    So we can not join or invite our guild anywhere... so we can not tend our buildings... so our SH will basically be on hold for how ever long it takes to fix this. All of the production buildings will be full in less than a day.
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    seems like everything is screwed right now.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    anolia123anolia123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 95 Arc User
    @strumslinger

Same problem here, we can not accept the initial invite for a sword guild.
    we were never invite, this is the first invite which is not work

Seriouse bug, needs to be solved quickly.

If you need more information, we can supply it
    Estelle Sagenweber, Vier Elemente, german guild

"ZAP!", "BAM!", "KA-POW!"
    - Batman
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The old Allegiance (Delz or Luskan) problem seems to have extended, only guilds that are able to get invites right now were formed post mod 6. Guess we'll stay allianceless in the meantime (kudos for releasing an expanion called 'Alliances' and not getting alliances to work rofl).
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all the reports. We're still looking into it.

If you have any other bugs or more specific information, please head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217042/guild-alliances-bugs-and-issues

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Just backlinking to this one:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217031/unable-to-accept-alliance-invitations

The basic issue is that the accept button is not working for some guilds. The invite works, but the accept button does not. This doesn't appear to have anything to do with GG factions - in one case, the guild (Caritas) was formed after GG factions were removed, but they are unable to accept alliance invitations. Further, these alliances haven't left - they have not joined any alliance yet. You can see the details, and a video capture of the problem in action at the thread linked above.
  • Options
    sanman2013sanman2013 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    getting the same thing on our guild bank permissions tab. Tab name is Free for All so no punctuation included. Happens on all guild bank tabs
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Works fine on Gateway.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    We were ready to invite all the guilds today to our alliance. We successfully invited one guild to start our alliance as our first sword guild. The other two invites we sent were received but when the other guild leaders tried to accept nothing happened, no error message was given. Why is it that we can't properly form an alliance? When will this bug be fixed? Everyone's excited about joining an alliance and doing DF's together and running HE's together and there is a 24 hour probation period that is being extended by this inability to form the very thing this patch is about. Please help us out and give us an update?
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

(kudos for releasing an expanion called 'Alliances' and not getting alliances to work rofl).

This says it all.

LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    Guilds that are not in an alliance can not tend their production buildings. In less than a day production building storage will be full and we will start to lose our basic materials. SH advancement will stop for how ever long it takes to fix this.
  • Options
    • Unable to tend production structures (lumberyard, etc.). No "Tend" button.
    • When clicking on the Permissions button of the guild bank: [Error] Error renaming guild bank tab: that bank tab name is not valid.
    • Rewards from Campaign Deeds are BtA, but will not stack with identical BtA items.
    • When trying to accept an Alliance invitation: [Error] Alliance Error: Alliance invite not found.
    • Pirates Skyhold: unable to claim deed because it thinks I haven't finished Pirate Kings Retreat, which I have. Naked.
    • The Chasm: unable to clam the deed as well. I'll go see if I can get/retake the missing quests. And I'm happy to share another photo of the little bot army that likes to hang out there.

That's all for now.

The Guild Search on the "O" screen still doesn't work.
    header.png
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    What about recruiting some QA testers? :P

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Who would of thought this would happen?
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    sanman2013sanman2013 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We are also unable to invite our first sword guild. They get the invite but get an error when accepting [error] alliance not found
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    AH is down for everyone. Cant search or anything.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    arabatur said:

Who would of thought this would happen?

- "Me!"

I hope the Devs have a lot of coffee on hand. Sounds like this may take some time to fix.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    @strumslinger

BUG: If I remove permissions for my guild members to donate a certain currency to other alliance members in the guild Alliance setting Tab (Outgoing Contributions) it will block it in my guild as well.
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Second this motion...ok, third.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Maybe you should have got this working in preview...novel idea.