test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances is Live!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2016 in News & Announcements
With our new update, we’re doing a number of things to improve the quality of life.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10002453-the-maze-engine:-guild-alliances-is-live!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    @strumslinger

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217031/unable-to-accept-alliance-invitations

We can't invite each other from Helm to Sword to Gauntlet, but some Guilds can... So what's up? lol
    va8Ru.gif
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Still waiting for that day the old dungeons finally return and are NOT gimped like Cragmire and CN were.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Also, all the account-bound rewards from the "Deeds" won't stack on other account-bound same items.

And we can't tend support structures.

And massive guild bank errors when clicking the "permissions" button.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Also, all the account-bound rewards from the "Deeds" won't stack on other account-bound same items.

Feh. It figures.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

@strumslinger

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217031/unable-to-accept-alliance-invitations

We can't invite each other from Helm to Sword to Gauntlet, but some Guilds can... So what's up? lol

In the known issues in the patch notes

"Guilds who had a Gauntlgrym allegiance prior to Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, after leaving an Alliance, are currently unable to join another Alliance.

This will be addressed in a future build."

This is our problem, but we're completely stuffed till it's fixed as we don't want to kick off our GH upgrade till it's sorted. We also can't tend any of our buildings so are wasting food which is the logjam for our upgrades atm.

• andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    this really needs to be a very NEAR future build given we can't even tend our buildings please..
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I know things are... um, dramatic enough today that probably little notice will be taken until Alliances actually work, but....

Scott Shicoff wrote:
    We’re also continuing to work on class balance (which is going through internal testing right now, but will be out on our preview shard in the near future)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Hey Strumslinger what part of this did you write and what part did Scott write. To be honest I wasn't sure Scott was still around, good to see he is, it would be very helpful if you would put a date at the start of your posts so we could sort through all the old stuff and see what's new.