Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Guild Alliances

13»

Comments

• Options
    doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    @asterdahl oh another issue is after this update the companions are right next to me on my right hand side, they used to hang back about 5 ft which is where they need to be no right next to me with a WING In my face, dunno why they companion placement has been moved, Oh well nevermind, if you or some1 else runs across this issue where your companion is RIGHT NEXT To you and it annoys you, dismiss and resummons.
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    My character stats have been affected by something to do with the patch. My crit severity dropped 10% literally overnight with the patch and my crit chance by 12%. Waiting on a response to ticket and bug post, but none of my guild mates or buddies have the issue so im clueless as to what exactly has been done to my character ><
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    eliybeatseliybeats Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    After this update I think I've had it. I months remaking my HR into a beast. Got lucky with RNG and got an owlbear. Bought the right companions. Built him up to the point where he can out dps GWFs and on a couple of SWs my ilvl and higher who were using Bondings. But after this update. I get out damaged and everything else. Back to the bottom of the pain giver charts. Back to running behind the other dps or finishing off the trash they don't want. Did it ever occur to you that not everybody can afford r12 Bondings, or that people don't want to invest because the cost is too high and I have something better to do then constantly throw hundreds of dollars into a game that rewards me with so little. I'm getting another xbox and going back to more stable games. I'm not even sure if Cryptic's future is viable enough for me to continue to invest in this game.
This discussion has been closed.