test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Infernal Alliance - 1 spot open!

ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User

The Infernal Alliance is looking Guilds to join its alliance! We welcome guilds of all sizes!

An alliance forged with neither treaties nor prestige, an alliance of friendship and camaraderie. If that’s what you have been searching for, we are what you seek!

Infernal Paragons has always been the home to a tight knit group of players who treats our guild more like a family and now, we are looking to extend it. To start it off, we will be forming a modest alliance with some like-minded guilds.

In this alliance, we are NOT setting our eyes on reaching the highest alliance level for the bonus, unlike many other alliances. Instead, we are forming it to create an enjoyable and friendly environment where players can come together to help each other and just have fun, while continuing to hone our skills and become stronger not only individually but also as a whole.

Although we will be starting small, this does not mean we are stopping it there. This alliance will continue to grow - and as time goes by, we will be adding more and more guilds until we have a fully established alliance.

Information

Currently, we are looking for a few guilds to fill out the position of Sword and Gauntlets.

All guilds in this alliance will be equal. They will have a voice and a vote for any decisions directly affecting the alliance. We simply ask that you follow the General Rules and Code of Conduct that The Infernal Alliance is built on. Moreover, there will be no mandatory donations required from any guilds.

Other than the CoC and General Rules stated here which are Alliance-wide, each guild retain their own policies and will be run as they do prior joining the Alliance.

If you are interested to join and want to know more, please send a message to me or any of these officers ( @blindfury11 @ichimaruginx @camicatso ) OR reply below with your guild’s name, guild hall’s rank, total active players and a bit about your guild.

We currently has 1 spot for a Gauntlet! Please contact any of our officers (Rank 6-7) for more information if you seek to join!

Helm (Alpha): Infernal Paragons

Sword (Beta): Order of the Six
Gauntlet (Gamma): Escuadron 69
Gauntlet (Gamma): Le noun-ours D'usa
Gauntlet (Gamma): Rage Quitters

Sword (Beta): No Risks
Gauntlet (Gamma): Wrath of the Gods
Gauntlet (Gamma): Ascending Immortals
Gauntlet (Gamma):

Sword (Beta): Watch Them Burn
Gauntlet (Gamma): Les Frappadingues
Gauntlet (Gamma): La Legion des Fantomes
Gauntlet (Gamma): Furious Pixels
Post edited by ichimaruginx on

Comments

• ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2017

What We Offer

• International Alliance: With players from all over the world and we use English in alliance chat.
    • Multiple Daily Dragonflights: Dragonflight strategy sharing, collaborations or just join our DFs in our strongholds if we have spots open!
    • Weekly Tiamats and Marauders
    • Experienced Players: Mainly PvE and a few PvP ones.
    • Dedicated and Helpful Officers
    • Friendly environment and no dramas / discrimination
    edited June 2017

Code of Conduct

1. Respect all members and officers/leaders of the Alliance. Any form of personal attacks, harassment or discrimination of any sort (Race, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Gear-wise etc.) will NOT BE TOLERATED. Disregarding this policy repeatedly after warnings will result in a kick from your current guild. If multiple players from the same guild engage in this activity, the offenders guild will be removed from the Alliance.

2. Any guild issues must remain in the respective Guildchat. The alliance chat is meant to communicate and have fun together. No need to include everyone in your own affairs.

3. Making groups for content will not be dependant on iLvL, everyone should be welcomed into the group, as long as they meet the minimum requirement to enter the content.

4. Inter-guild DragonFlight/Marauders: Never call inside another guilds Stronghold. If you are invited to participate, you must follow their rules. Priority will be given to the guild members of the Host guild. Any available slots will be filled after.

5. If you have any issue with a certain member of another guild bring it up to one of your officers/leaders and they will contact the other guilds leader to resolve any problems.

6. Please respect other guilds privacy. Only visit another guilds stronghold if you are invited and leave when you are asked to.

7. Do not use Alliance chat to spam. This includes spamming for selling/trading.
    We are also recruiting new members - For more information please go: HERE
    Updated Alliance info, welcome Le noun-ours D'usa (@bosbears) and Plague Rats!
    edited June 2016
    Welcome Rising Angels and No Risks!
  • mosaicvanivamosaicvaniva Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Welcome to the neighbourhood guys! hope u all feel at home...
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Psst, Kat. There's *Three* Gauntlet slots per Sword. We've got 3 more spots not shown on your chart.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Hit me up ichimaruginx via PM, I got a few questions, and an idea that might satisfy. :)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited June 2016
    lowjohn said:

Psst, Kat. There's *Three* Gauntlet slots per Sword. We've got 3 more spots not shown on your chart.

Ehehe you caught me! Actually we weren't planning for having 3 Gauntlets each but it seems like we will need to extend the spaces now since there's more requests than anticipated!

Hit me up ichimaruginx via PM, I got a few questions, and an idea that might satisfy. :)

Hey the gaint, sure will do. I'm curious to what idea you're cooking in the pot! :)
  • slurpy911slurpy911 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hey
    We are a rank 1 guild working our way up. We have mostly 10 players online but do have about 25 active players and the rest are casual players.
    I would like if we could join your alliance. We are mostly a carefree gild just trying to enjoy the game and help the new guys get on their feet within the game.
    Can contact me if you might be interested in our guild joining as a gauntlet.

Thanx
    V-Bone Streak@slurpy911
    Oh yeah our guild name is Square in the NUTZ
  • quinurthquinurth Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hey, If you are still looking, my guild would be interested in joining. Sadly we are a very small guild, with only a rank 1 guild hall and 4 active members. We are known as The Court of Unladen Swallows.
    Looking for guild members
    Guild: The Court of Unladen Swallows
    Character: Nyrhtak
    Title: Dragon Slayer
    Hey @slurpy911 and @quinurth , can both of you send me a PM here? Thanks!

I'd send you guys one but somehow mine's bugged atm so I cannot start a pm convo but I can reply to those I received however.

I'd send you guys one but somehow mine's bugged atm so I cannot start a pm convo but I can reply to those I received however.

Hey I would Inbox you but my messages are not going through for some great cryptic reason
    slurpy911 said:

Hey I would Inbox you but my messages are not going through for some great cryptic reason
    Hey Slurpy911, hmm that is kinda unfortunate. Sorry for the late reply I had been travelling. Would you mind contacting one of my officers or my co-leader ingame? Their @handles are @blindfury11 @camicatso @jaboboh

Thanks! They will speak to you on my behalf :)
    And a big welcome to Escuadron 69 and Rising Angels finally (beating the bug and joined the alliance officially hehe)

We still have spots for 1 Sword and 2-3 Gauntlets if anyone is interested. So far, alliance has been working great and big thanks to our fellow allies for joining us!
  • blindfury11blindfury11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    We are currently looking for a Guild with a GH rank 10+ to join our alliance for the last Sword spot. If you are interested, please contact me here on ingame!
    Apart from the last Sword Spot, we are still looking for 1-4 Gauntlet Guilds. Please inquire with one of the officers in Game via PMs or Mail!
    Our newest Gauntlet, Nightfall of Purgatory! Welcome to the alliance!
  • mrsaesder#7297 mrsaesder Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you so much! Great alliance - awesome people and a ton of fun :)

Thank you so much! Great alliance - awesome people and a ton of fun :)

Thank you too for joining the family :D
    We still have spots for 1 sword and 3 gauntlets, please contact our officers ingame or me via pms for further details!
    Late update, but spots are all filled up! If anyone has any inquires on joining - please contact an officer! Thanks, we are still up for more if you seek to join!
    edited June 2017
    We currently has 1 spot for a Gauntlet!

Please contact any of our officers (Rank 6-7) for more information if you seek to join if you fit the criteria below!
    • English speaking guild (Of any nationality / International)
    • Guild Hall 10 or above
    • Enjoys a friendly and non-suffocating environment

Just questin' folks, questin'...