test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the x2 XP gained from professions?

ultimate93xultimate93x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Where is the x2 EXP gained from professions? I'm not receiving double EXP from professions
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,338 Arc User
    edited June 2016

Where is the x2 EXP gained from professions? I'm not receiving double EXP from professions

I do. Did you do that in game?

Wait! You mean profession experience instead of experience (from leadership). No, the former is not 2x for me.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Yeah they removed it weeks ago, where is it??
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

You don't get double profession XP (that's 2xProfession event), but double character experience from Leadership tasks.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    I think he was not asking about the current event but the 2*prof that came with siege and dissapered 2h later leaving ppl with leadership armies lvl 19 and waiting to upgrade their black ice screaming.

afaik it was simply not stared when it will come, maybe strum and co should answer this (but i doubt it).
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I think he was not asking about the current event but the 2*prof that came with siege and dissapered 2h later leaving ppl with leadership armies lvl 19 and waiting to upgrade their black ice screaming.

afaik it was simply not stared when it will come, maybe strum and co should answer this (but i doubt it).

The 2xXP blog post:
    What will grant you double XP in Neverwinter during this event?

XP gained from professions.
    There is always someone who thinks this is a reference to professon XP (yellow), not character XP (purple).

The fact that a replacement 2xProf event hasn't been scheduled yet is a different concern.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2016

You don't get double profession XP (that's 2xProfession event), but double character experience from Leadership tasks.
    Yes you do, i confirm that they recently introduced a double xp from professions that double the xp for professions, double xp gained in professions for your toon is part of double xp...