test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is AH messed up again?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
I only use gateway to check. I cannot find the item I posted and it seems a lot of common items are not listed in AH at all. There was tons last night.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    “Dumbledore watched the Auction House fester, and as its many bugs scurried across the floor he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
    "After all this time?"
    "Always," said Snape.”

Seriously, though, every server maintenance delists (but doesn't cancel) everyone's auctions.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Operate on the assumption that every maintenance is going to wipe everything, and you will have a fundamental understanding of how the AH works right now.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I think the question should be, Is the auction house still messed up? Yes.

Operate on the assumption that every maintenance is going to wipe everything, and you will have a fundamental understanding of how the AH works right now.

When this happens, it's an opportunity for the savy to sell stuff for 2x or even 3x the normal price. For the uninformed, they get taken for a ride because they see little or no inventory and feel they have to buy now.
  • Options
    nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    It literally is so much worse than described here. Imagine you're a seller...

- you list item with low opening bid
    - bob butthead bids on it
    - maintenance occurs; listing poofs

In this situation you cannot relist your item because butthead bob over there bid on it at starting bid.

No one else sees the listing.

SOLD to butthead bob for 2 AD!
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    two30 said:

“Dumbledore watched the Auction House fester, and as its many bugs scurried across the floor he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
    "After all this time?"
    "Always," said Snape.”

Seriously, though, every server maintenance delists (but doesn't cancel) everyone's auctions.

I like your comment a lot.
    If you do not mind i shall use it for personal use.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    kabose101kabose101 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Yes a/h is bugged. As with everything els broken in this game you will have to wait till the devs come back off their coffee break, which should be a few modules away