test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Myrmidons is looking potential alliances - Apha and Gammas

jaksngujaksngu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hello Guild Masters and Leaders -

As Guild Alliance is coming, Myrmidons is currently looking for potential alliances. We are a semi-casual guild primarily focused on PvE. Our roster is almost always at max capacity as our leaders keep the roster rolling and active. Our membership spans the globe but most are either in Europe or North America.

We have upgraded to GH14, which will complete in about a week, and we are seeking to partner with an Alpha guild between GH18 - GH20. That being said, it is a partnership we seek. On the same thread, we are also looking for 3 potential Gamma guilds for alliances.

Please contact me (jaks@jaksngu) or any other leaders you see online to start a conversation.

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    Join the Tyrs Fellowship. We are accepting guilds who are looking for adventure in Neverwinter, who are willing to abide by the strictest no drama, no zerging policies in the game. If FUN, playing hard, laughing hard, and winning together as a team is the way YOU play Neverwinter, you are invited to join us! Needless to say rules are enforced by Tyrs Paladium leadership and Fellowship member guild leaders (Fellowship Officers)!

We are really looking forward to this alliance system. We've run them in TWO games now for 5 YEARS and everyone has fun because everyone has a say and is an equal.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    One of my officers (@grungniir,) is already in touch with you guys about the possibility of joining the Crusaders Alliance, we have a few limited spots left, please contact me or any other Crusaders leadership member for more info.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    FYI, Myrmidons has joined the Relentless Alliance. Alliance search complete, thank you to those who responded to this posting