test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160410a.7

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    A new mount has been added: Neverwinter Champion's Charger.
    This mount is Rare quality, and has one Enlightened and two Illuminated Insignia slots.
    This isn't a valid combination for a bonus (same problem as the lockbox moonbear and panther). Even if the intent is to make more insignia bonuses for these combinations down the road, those insignia combinations should be reserved for mounts added at that time. Having this new system to play with and then adding mounts with no bonus is really irritating players, no matter how nice the mount is cosmetically.

Edit: This was a mistake, and the insignia are reversed. Which doesn't fix the panther and moonbear.
    Post edited by beckylunatic on
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User

Classes and Balance

Guardian Fighter: Crushing Surge can once again apply Weapon Enchantment effects.

Why not fix Divine Glow as well while you're at it? It has been suffering from exactly the same problem since 2014 or so...
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    fizbad said:

Classes and Balance

Guardian Fighter: Crushing Surge can once again apply Weapon Enchantment effects.

Why not fix Divine Glow as well while you're at it? It has been suffering from exactly the same problem since 2014 or so...
    The DC has so many things not working correctly, I honestly think they are afraid to touch it.

twitch.tv/kaligold
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Why not reduce the CD on the battle horn? Increased HP doesn't help it in any sort. And reduce CD on the owlbear figuring too. They're both stupidly long for their usefulness.
  • trueoutsoldier#5205 trueoutsoldier Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    For demonic heroic encounters and the demonic ichor...will that screw up claiming heroic awards?? I always open at least 50+ and get refused ichor, would hate to lose stronghold and non demonic heroic openings.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Anyone know what the new mount looks like?
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

For demonic heroic encounters and the demonic ichor...will that screw up claiming heroic awards?? I always open at least 50+ and get refused ichor, would hate to lose stronghold and non demonic heroic openings.

A good question. Hopefully they thought of that. There was something going on that mandated this fix, but definitely cross your fingers on the ichor.
  • hadukhanhadukhan Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    what about increasing enchantment drop rate like you said you would when you changed nodes???
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    hadukhan said:

what about increasing enchantment drop rate like you said you would when you changed nodes???

They already did...
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

hadukhan said:

They already did...
    they already did, but its almost no noticeable. it should be more
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    grrouper said:

For class balance they sure seem to add more and more to the already way to op GF.Any class that can just 1 shot or do 80K + damage in 1 hit is just so so so broken.But then again with all the ways to heal and reduce damage those are about the only ones that can even kill in this mucked up game.

There was no reason to buff GF unless they had larger plans for nerfing their encounters, maybe they will also put an end to TR's one shotting anyone they choose, DC's with infinite dodges and perma stun HR's.
  • rich776rich776 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    why don't you let people make ad and just fix the game to keep people from leaving like you do xbox 1
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Why not a single line of changes that has something to do with the first few pages of complaints in the player suggestion/ bugs subforums ?

nice new utility enchantments that profit from higher rank... now i know where i will put the abundance of r5s and wards that the t.bar changes and the big buff of r5s droping from mobs gave me.
    Post edited by wildfirede on
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • magilla666magilla666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Would have been nice to see some advance notice of this patch on the login screen. Oh well.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    Can we really stop with the buff me, nerf them. Nerf them buff me trash crybaby posts for 5 GD minutes!?
    It's like all this forum has been reduced too now. It's even in the friggin' patch notes threads.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    deathbeez said:

Can we really stop with the buff me, nerf them. Nerf them buff me trash crybaby posts for 5 GD minutes!?
    It's like all this forum has been reduced too now. It's even in the friggin' patch notes threads.

Amen to that i feel the same way !!
    I hope we get a preview about New Stuff in Neverwinter Siege soon, or at least a picture of the mount...
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

Would have been nice to see some advance notice of this patch on the login screen. Oh well.

If you have played for more than a few weeks, it should be common knowledge that maintenance happens at this time every single week. The patch notes were posted last night.
    rafaelda said:

I hope we get a preview about New Stuff in Neverwinter Siege soon, or at least a picture of the mount...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1214753/previews-of-new-horses

(Images from inspecting collection on preview.)

Neverwinter Census 2017

• sharky445sharky445 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Cool and I'm Brian Fellow's
  • sharky445sharky445 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    deathbeez said:

I'm Brian Fellow's
  • katycurrykatycurry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Nice one Cryptic. Chat Servers down.

PE is finally free of Gold Spammers, also none on the Server can write messages or mail though, but nevermind :)
  • magilla666magilla666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User

If you have played for more than a few weeks, it should be common knowledge that maintenance happens at this time every single week. The patch notes were posted last night.
    I don't check the forum every day. I rely on a notification on the login server. And to give credit, except for emergency fixes, this is one of few times that notification didn't appear.
  • spiderx22spiderx22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    can you please fix the in game chat...its broken needs fixed asap

I don't check the forum every day. I rely on a notification on the login server. And to give credit, except for emergency fixes, this is one of few times that notification didn't appear.
    You don't need to check the forums to recognize that weekly maintenance is always at the same time, same day, even if it didn't turn up on the launcher this week. I don't know, I usually get the game going before the launcher gets a message on it and never see it.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• sher0013sher0013 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    What about salvager's enchantments that exist in the game now? Will they transform into quartermaster's ones as well?
This discussion has been closed.