test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Announcing The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances!

13»

Comments

• Options
    chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    mahburg said:

The only donations I think Guilds have a right to expect are Influence, anything else depends on the level and needs of the member and the individual alts.
    We do kick people if they don't do influence and I think that's perfectly fair, if they want the boons and the benefits they should contribute in some form to the progression of their guildies IMHO!

i am doing the same with my guild about the influence thing and im getting yelled at for it glad to see im not the only one
  • Options
    getsume#1425 getsume Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Anyone have any advice on how to level a guild quickly. I just recently found out that with stronghold starter packs you can sell off all the other stuff you don't want but are there any other tricks?
    Have I ever told you I'm a genius?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Have a lot of high level members
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

Have a lot of high level members

Thanks for the advice but how do I get more high level members most people don't want to join a guild that isn't even guild hall 1
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    A lot of the members that I added to the guild I am in, I met them in game, helping them out or running instances and whatnot. If I liked how they played and they weren't in a guild I talked to them and offered them a place. Some accept. Some don't.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

A lot of the members that I added to the guild I am in, I met them in game, helping them out or running instances and whatnot. If I liked how they played and they weren't in a guild I talked to them and offered them a place. Some accept. Some don't.

K thx for the advice.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The dev blogs to provide more info about this update have been rather thin on the ground, I gotta say.

You've only got three more business days before it goes live. The lack of information, interaction (props to Robert G. for doing what he can), and updates has been disappointing. We didn't even get notes for a build update last week, and there are some serious bugs.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    Hi I just have a question? It says the alliances will be coming out on June 7th. That is in 3 days. I was wondering if we can get some information on what its about?
  • Options
    pan17 said:

mahburg said:

The only donations I think Guilds have a right to expect are Influence, anything else depends on the level and needs of the member and the individual alts.
    We do kick people if they don't do influence and I think that's perfectly fair, if they want the boons and the benefits they should contribute in some form to the progression of their guildies IMHO!

players must have the free will to do sth..yu can't enforce yur own needs...
    If yu want more influence merge yur guild for at least 20 active players or just recruit more players...
    But yu don't have the rights to enforce someone grinding consecutively wasting their real life time, kicking them out of the guild ...yu're too cruel...and if rumors spread out that yu kick players for grinding, noone will join yur guild...

people get kicked for not maintaining their item level they get kicked for not donating 200k ad a month they get kicked for way stupider reasons than wanting influence. It doesn't seem right to keep someone in a guild when they don't want to help the guild. If you want to mooch off of a guild then do it somewhere else. I have people that actually want to help. I asked for the Influence a week ago and now we are almost at max. Also, we only lost 3 people that didn't agree. And we are still getting people wanting to join.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    chevron14 said:

<

people get kicked for not maintaining their item level they get kicked for not donating 200k ad a month they get kicked for way stupider reasons than wanting influence. It doesn't seem right to keep someone in a guild when they don't want to help the guild. If you want to mooch off of a guild then do it somewhere else. I have people that actually want to help. I asked for the Influence a week ago and now we are almost at max. Also, we only lost 3 people that didn't agree. And we are still getting people wanting to join.

I agree with you.
    And it is the same with my guild.
    We made events and had influence runs , since it is always missing. So if a person can not donate 10 minutes of his / her time, then we do not need that kind of a person. Even our laggy people , or the ones that got back after months and months of inactivity are trying their hardest to help out. We do not want people who think using us is okay,for getting their level up and gear, but asking the same effort from them is not okay.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances will contain several improvements to existing systems or content, which we’ll reveal as we approach the update’s release.
    Did I miss a post somewhere. We are nearly 24 hours away form the release date and there still is no new information. If I missed it can someone please tell me where i can find the info.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    mynaam said:

The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances will contain several improvements to existing systems or content, which we’ll reveal as we approach the update’s release.
    Did I miss a post somewhere. We are nearly 24 hours away form the release date and there still is no new information. If I missed it can someone please tell me where i can find the info.

Yeah, no. There were no posts about anything during the lead-up. I guess if they publish something today and something tomorrow during maintenance, it still counts as "dev blogs" (plural). Not real impressed with the communication on this update.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia