Install Arc
Options

Will we get free respec token in mod 9?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    sax1993 said:

What kind of Cleric runs AA with a buff GF?

No thanks,I'll keep using Hallowed Grounds as it flat out increases everyone's damage and the the damage resistance side of it increases into the frays effectiveness for even more damage on top of that. There's no need for the invulnerability that AA gives when things die faster, unless you're running with a Righteous and a Virtuous DC.

Orcus Set will not be BIS for all DPS classes (PvE side). I know for a fact it isn't for CWs as running a split set with no bonus is better. Same with HRs and DCs.

For a gwf it will be BIS since you're killing ads quickly you won't benefit too much from either lostmauth set nor orcus since well you should be one-shotting them depending on the teams buffs and the dps given. But when it comes to boss fights thats personally where I think it will be of the upmost use toward a gwf if that wasn't clear. As for the thing that someone mention previously about outside of dungeons in campaign areas why would you need the lol set if the enemies are very easy to kill so what's the point? As for other classes yeah Orcus won't be BIS for them most likely they'll do a mixed set or black ice set due to reasons.
  • Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    kuero21 said:

Annointed Army increases the targets power and therefore it increases their dmg output.

I'm well aware of this but HG increases damage out put more drastically than AA and even buffs Fray for even more damage. Both of those benefits are more effective on their own than AA's power buff.
    Post edited by sax1993 on
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    sax1993 said:

kuero21 said:

Annointed Army increases the targets power and therefore it increases their dmg output.

AA doesn't give the bonus power you receive from bonding stones.
    I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about.

• Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    If you have 19k base power but have 3 companion gifts procced that boost your power to 60k. Your team doesn't get 30k power they get 9.5k.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I still dont get it. I guess you have this power-share build? But daily skills do not share power. HG increases dmg output by 20% and AA increases power (i guess its also by 20%).