test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for guild

Hi all i am returning player from few years ago be in to game i have lvl 60 gwf and lvl 70 soon . I am looking for guild to play and have fun and need help game it has changed much . english play in est coast us

Comments

• bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    Hi Chris Hopeful that our Guild might be a nice fit for you. I have a post a little down the list, Valaraukari Ascension. If you think that we could be a good place for you, please let me know - message me in game on @bluebubbl3s or my other co leader Vretzen on @jmiller84.

Thanks!!
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Welcome Back to Neverwinter:)

We run East Coast time friendly Raids and Dungeons, and can help get you caught up in the new 70 mechanics:)
    Post edited by tundrrabloom on
  • weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    New Player or Old, we have the experience and expertise to help you find a Path of Progression that best suits you. Check out more info about our guild here. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1213347/ardent-justice-hq-is-always-recruiting
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • atlantia#4597 atlantia Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am also looking for a Guild/Friends to play with. I am somewhat new to online play. My kids spotted a web page for Neverwinter and told me I ought to give it a shot, since I loved the Neverwinter Nights Computer games.
    I have been playing since about the first April and really am enjoying it so far.

Since I am retired, I play from around 7 AM to About 5 PM. (Mountain Time). I believe you could call me a new old player.

I am not adverse to roleplaying, as long as it is not veiled attempts at cybersex. I am a Pen and Paper DnD player from the 70's, so I know what roleplaying is supposed to be.

If any Guilds are interested in a craft-concious old woman tagging along, I can swing a pretty mean greatsword, or rolling pin.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Myrmidons has two openings left if your looking for a casual/social guild. Rank 12 guild hall 2 rank 6 boon structures, and a rank 6 marketplace (mastercrafting unlocked). It's an internation guild with about a third of our membership in america/canada, a third in europe/middle east, and another third in asia/aussie/kiwi/south pacific regions.

You can message me in game at @putzboy78 or @jaksngu (one of the guild leaders).
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Howdy chrisl1974! Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact... and you'll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here's a little bit more about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+). We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the HAMSTER in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** Research our Guild here.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It's a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in Neverwinter and DDO, and are in the process of rebuilding our guild back to it's former glory. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you'll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey there Chris and also Atlantia,

You guys may also be interested in joining Guild Medieval. We are a family friendly, exploit free guild. We like to keep the guild drama free and are looking for mature and respectful players to join us :) The player behind the keyboard is more important to us than character level or TIL.

Some of our rules are:
    - No exploits, cheats or hacks
    - No bullying or name calling
    - No profanity (not even mild)

If you would like to find out some more information about us, you can visit our recruitment thread here:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

We have a website which has even more information about us, full list of rules and it's also where you apply to join:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

Best of luck in your search for a guild, hope you find one that's a good fit for you :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com