test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

time to tune down insane damage of some bosses

think dc and op nerfs will make some dungeon impossible if not bis last boss in cn can 1 shot trough shield gf his aoe do 700k/1.2m ,ecc boss is insane as well I don't want whole dungeons nerf but all I ask is fix on some skills at some bosses since I cant see how will players be able to finish them after this changes

Comments

• Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    I agree, healing is useless if the boss one-shots everyone. That also doesn't make content any more "difficult", just very frustrating.
    Enemies in general should deal less damage and attack faster in return or deal their damage as DoT so that healers actually get a chance to save people.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User

I agree, healing is useless if the boss one-shots everyone. That also doesn't make content any more "difficult", just very frustrating.
    Enemies in general should deal less damage and attack faster in return or deal their damage as DoT so that healers actually get a chance to save people.

Once again, OP is there for saving u, DC needs to predict, playing dc is not only about spamming encounters/divinity when its possible.

And i personally think Orcus is in right position, i rly dont want random party of pug to be able to end him on ease, if u ppl didnt noticed yet, Orcus is our current END GAME. Also we have ppl duo him as IV GF and SM GWF, without any heal needed. Orcus is a good wat to sift good from bad players, especially since even 1 bad/non-expierenced player can make CN run a nightmare.

If u r going for CN for 10th time and u lose again, maybe start thinking u r the problem?

If u ask me Orcus should have 10x hp and guarantee drop.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

Once again, OP is there for saving u, DC needs to predict, playing dc is not only about spamming encounters/divinity when its possible.

And i personally think Orcus is in right position, i rly dont want random party of pug to be able to end him on ease, if u ppl didnt noticed yet, Orcus is our current END GAME. Also we have ppl duo him as IV GF and SM GWF, without any heal needed. Orcus is a good wat to sift good from bad players, especially since even 1 bad/non-expierenced player can make CN run a nightmare.

If u r going for CN for 10th time and u lose again, maybe start thinking u r the problem?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    it should be based on items and be in a guild with x level rank boons and not on item level if was an end game because item level shows nothing. I mean if you leave your guild and play without a companion ( i dont care if is a stone give you stat ) you will still able to duo after 10 attempts or will be after 1000 attempts or never? why cryptic give access to a no guild player which goes: not 2.5k but 4k and he cant do it safe because missing guild boon?
  • Options
    spiritualxblspiritualxbl Member Posts: 66 Arc User

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    it should be based on items and be in a guild with x level rank boons and not on item level if was an end game because item level shows nothing. I mean if you leave your guild and play without a companion ( i dont care if is a stone give you stat ) you will still able to duo after 10 attempts or will be after 1000 attempts or never? why cryptic give access to a no guild player which goes: not 2.5k but 4k and he cant do it safe because missing guild boon?
    No. That would reward the elitist guilds. There are some guilds that have hardcore P2W members that, if they wanted to, could dump 1-2k on ZEN and have CN all to themselves. I think the guild boons are already too ridiculous. Anything like you're suggesting just promotes elitism, and that's not healthy at all for the game.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I have seen a 2k GF tank orcus spamming steel defense. The difference between him and most GFs? He knows when to drop his block and when to pick it up. Its a L2P issue, nothing more.
  • Options
    daisojindaisojin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    indeed the bosses do need a change and damage tune down.

and for the rest of you elitist folk..

some sarcasm -> riiight!.. ok everyone, first you all need to take a little course mkay?.. get some certificates that you know everything there is to know here.. and then, maybe we'll let you play with us. fun ain't part of the equation mkay? you're not here to do that. now go on children, study hard. bye bye.

yea that GF at 2k had perma steel defense right of the bat all by his lonesome. we all should just make our builds just for the CN boss, cuz he is the whole game now. without orcus there is no game mkay..
  • Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    daisojin said:

indeed the bosses do need a change and damage tune down.

and for the rest of you elitist folk..
    some sarcasm ->[...]

No elitism: learn to play and run dungeons properly geared. I don't need your certificate to understand if you're good or not regardless your IL.
    2 years ago and without the OP/SW classes, the old Castel Never was really impossible if:
    - you were not well geared
    - you had no strategy
    - you had not a group properly done.

And yes, there were dedicated builds to run CN. I had to wear my dedicated gear set to run it (the old black ice gear set).

The same was for VT and even more for the Dread Vault (something I believe you've never heard about).

I was there with my 11k GS cleric, oneshotted every time, kicked by the so called "elitist".
    I had to spend time, get experience, improve my toon and finally I was able to run CN successfully.
    Probably it's now time that you have the same experience and -believe me - the experience you will gain is better than whatever sarcastic certificate you're talking about.

The bosses will not be tuned down (that's why you're hit by the nerfs - the devs stated it: rework all the dungeons or nerf players? the latter, unfortunately): take it or leave it.
    Post edited by rapo973 on

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Well, a DC (and OP) can do a lot more than just heal, stuff like damage mitigation and damage debuff. (Astral Shield, Break the spirit, Anointed Army etc) Other classes have their damage reducing powers too, like TR's Courage Breaker, GWF Slam, not to forget the dodge from a HR etc, which is invaluable at Orcus for example.
    So while some GFs may not be able tank Orcus alone, there are plenty of stuff other players can do to help him. In most cases a problem can be solved by simly replacing some powers with others. But most people will not and dont want to learn this, because they just used to an OP with permabubble carrying them through a dungeon. I've seen some people saying some nasty stuff about a low geared OP, because he could't not maintain permabubble...

I would like to see those who cry about dungeon difficulty now, how would they fare with old CN, VT or Dread Vault without a permabubble.

Another thing people should learn, that reaching 2k IL will not mean, that you can already do CN. Even 2,5k will not mean that. Yes, you can, if you have a good paladin with you, but it's ridicoulus, that one paladin can carry even 4 bad and undergeared players.

The problem is not with the CN difficulty:

1) People mentality afet mod 6:
    People just used to permabubble, dont know about dodge the red etc... we've covered that. They will adapt.

2) Lack of (learning) dungeons:
    Back in mod 2 there were a lot of dungeons, with different difficulties, where you could learn how to play. CT-ECC could be beaten by everyone(even then were some who coulnt do it), T1 required some skill, Lair of mad dragon some more skill, T2 serious skills, and you could learn by doing those dungeons. CN, VT, Dread Vault were for experienced players only. - Guess what, people did not cry that it was too difficult, they just wanted to build better chars to be able to do it. Not to speak about Dwarf King, which was for some time reported unbeatable, until people figured it out.
    Also, VT had (and still has) a nice boss mechanism, that you had to learn, because you could'nt just burn it. Now most of the people don't even know what 9-12 means. Also required all of the players to be able to stay alive until endphase! - Without bubble or even Knight's valor, that mitigated 50% or all incoming damage.

Before mod 6 we had a lot of dungeons, with different difficulty. People could learn to play their chars, and they had to, if they wanted to go the endgame dungeons. (So we need those 4 leveling dungeons to be released soon as epic dungeons.)
    You couldn't be carried through the hardest dungeon by a GF/OP+ 1 Dps if you were a total idiot. You needed to contribute.

3) Rewards
    Dungeon difficulty is fine, what you need is some more rewards, that makes your time worth it. T2 rewards are just a joke. Even CN could use some more love. Every dungeon need their unique rewards, so people would do ECC, ESOT and GWD too. Because a 4k refine item and some seal won't do it. Some BOE stuff would be welcomed.

My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

People just used to permabubble, dont know about dodge the red etc... we've covered that. They will adapt.

Back in mod 2 there were a lot of dungeons, with different difficulties, where you could learn how to play. CT-ECC could be beaten by everyone(even then were some who coulnt do it), T1 required some skill, Lair of mad dragon some more skill, T2 serious skills, and you could learn by doing those dungeons. CN, VT, Dread Vault were for experienced players only. - Guess what, people did not cry that it was too difficult, they just wanted to build better chars to be able to do it. Not to speak about Dwarf King, which was for some time reported unbeatable, until people figured it out.
    Also, VT had (and still has) a nice boss mechanism, that you had to learn, because you could'nt just burn it. Now most of the people don't even know what 9-12 means. Also required all of the players to be able to stay alive until endphase! - Without bubble or even Knight's valor, that mitigated 50% or all incoming damage.

Before mod 6 we had a lot of dungeons, with different difficulty. People could learn to play their chars, and they had to, if they wanted to go the endgame dungeons. (So we need those 4 leveling dungeons to be released soon as epic dungeons.)
    You couldn't be carried through the hardest dungeon by a GF/OP+ 1 Dps if you were a total idiot. You needed to contribute.

3) Rewards
    Dungeon difficulty is fine, what you need is some more rewards, that makes your time worth it. T2 rewards are just a joke. Even CN could use some more love. Every dungeon need their unique rewards, so people would do ECC, ESOT and GWD too. Because a 4k refine item and some seal won't do it. Some BOE stuff would be welcomed.

+10.
    VT required to be perfect: no mistakes allowed. As a cleric and being slow, I used to float, it was challenging as I always had to look around me to check if something went wrong.
    Dwarf king was a nightmare for a long time as Dread Vault.
    Lair of the mad dragon was presented as T1 but I was harder then some T2s.
    CWs were the top dps.....nerfed to the ground these days.

Oltreverso guild leader
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I can understand your pain if you're IV. But IV is still capable of tanking him. You just have to be even more careful.

During the fight you really shouldn't have an excuse to die. The DPS have no worry. There are zero adds focusing on them. That allows the healer to focus their attention all on you to keep you alive. You just gotta watch his attacks and time your fighter's recovery.

There's nothing special about my GF other than being a SM. My defense and HP are not the best by a long shot. 44% DR and 125k HP is achievable by any GF.

His DPS is high, but that's what happens when you make a lazy fight, you have to have some gimmick. I never got one shot through my guard so I don't know what's going wrong for you.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This is the old castel never: 17 minutes fight
    The title proudly reports 1 cleric only, because sometimes 2 were needed.
    Look at the team HPs going up and down and how the GF is forced to avoid red areas. It's the GF PoV, but there were many mobs spawning around seamless making it very hard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wk_tyDsBcg

Oltreverso guild leader
  • Options
    sorry guys but you don't seem to understand what bad design means in this case.. not just the dungeons but players chars.

so I will try to explain it a bit.

until developers start to treat different powers and feat builds as the most important part of the game for both PVE and PVP right from level 1 and not item level and gear which currently mean nothing, and separate those, yall arguments are invalid.. none of this can be blamed on the players.

by all means it should matter but it doesn't.

currently gear and item level have very little meaning for the game but are treated as some sort of super requirement that solves all problems. yea right.

over half of the feats of all classes, paragon selections and their feat trees are useless or just plain don't work. where are the power points? look at the respec costs. the most important part of the build is cut off from the players. by the time they reach lvl 70 they know nothing, absolutely nothing.

how about starting to give feats and power builds a certain efficiency score from the beginning when building it and some default builds and some damn attention it needs so new players can select how to play their char, especially those that are just starting to play the game and then we can talk about your skill and learning..

I have no problem with learning some of my skills cause I play this a long time but I've seen a lot of new players and know what they're having most trouble with. you know too so blaming them is just bs.

why can't you see you're asked to design, test and then pay them to play this game. LOL. it's like the best exploitative business model ever.

• Options
    daisojin said:

why can't you see you're asked to design, test and then pay them to play this game. LOL. it's like the best exploitative business model ever.

Unfortunately, there are no choices.
    In more than 2 years playing this game, I've respeced many times, rerolled at least 3 times, changed my legendary weapon set 3 times and so on. They include also the price of my low experience at the beginning.
    You're absolutely right when you talk about the business model: every mistake you make requires a high cost to be corrected.

Oltreverso guild leader
  • Options
    spongebob56spongebob56 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Agree with earlier comment about dropping damage but increasing mob attack frequency.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I'm totally fine with Orcus's Finger of Death being just that, not the Finger of Hurts a Lot. An elite party running the hardest content in the game should be able to recover from any party member being instantly slain (soulforged aside, which any elite party will likely have). The hardest content in the game is not something that a mediocre player should be able to step up to without any knowledge of how his powers work or how to synergize with team mates and expect to win.

Having said that, Finger of Death should have a pretty decent cooldown. I'm not sure what it is currently because my GF is effectively immune to it (enter boss with full AP, pop a daily + steel defense, keep shield raised while Orcus shows an attack animation, hope that the animation and reality are in sync aka no lag). I usually keep agro on myself and easily clear the boss.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    There should be at least a small amount of content that provides a challenge for all players, in the case of CN that should cater for high IL / high skill level players. It doesn't need to made easier, there is ample content in NW that is easy.

@ daisojin - you can respect feats and powers for $100K AD, so that is easily doable before you get to CN, yes you have to use Zen to change paths but that's not absolutely necessary. There are guides to help new players if they use google, It's not that hard. If they are casual players that don't care for that level of effort, well like you said the game isn't just about CN so they should be happy playing the rest of the content that isn't that hard.

It's not that rare for people to want a challenge in life, whether that's work or play, it's a normal human trait and the people here shouldn't be criticised or called elitist for expressing that.
  • Options
    spongebob56spongebob56 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    lantern22 said:

in the case of CN that should cater for high IL / high skill level players. It doesn't need to made easier, there is ample content in NW that is easy.

The problem is they want to leave the game accessible to free players and those who do not have large chunks of time to grind for higher level stuff. I believe one of the biggest mistakes was removing power curves which produced wide gaps in player power at similar level. If the differences between gear levels was less drastic it would allow for better scaling of the content. In other words they could make the content more difficult to a far wider range of players. Oh, and bonus it would improve PvP.

• Options
    spiritualxblspiritualxbl Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    You do know that GWFs and GFs can solo CN, right? Why the hell wouldn't a full party be able to beat CN? Nothing needs to be changed there. GFs and OPs should use their damage transfer buffs for the party and if the tank dies, then there's no one else to blame except a faulty DC or DPS not avoiding the red circles. Imo, they should keep the damage enemies do the same and add more mobs during the Orcus fight, to make soloing him next to impossible. Remember the Red Thayan Wizards that constantly spawned around Dracolich that prevented people from soloing vanilla CN for so long? I want that level of intensity and more for new dungeons. Where if people didn't farm, save and invest in adequate gear, they couldn't complete the end-game content. You know, like in EVERY OTHER MMO!

If people don't have time to invest into farming and bettering their characters, then they don't need to play. That's why they make single player RPGs.
  • Options
    But the game is very accessible to f2p players, Being accessible doesn't mean that a low IL or low skilled player needs to be able to complete or be viable in 100% of the areas, surely 95% or 90% is acceptable.

With the last mod there was at least one (I think 2 or 3 but im not 100% sure) levelling dungeons added, so there was additional content added for easy dungeon runs for people who need/want that. If CN is made any easier, that will mean no extra content to challenge even mid range IL parties (i.e. 3K). We ran it last night with one or two 3.1K players, a 2.6K CW (with Lvl 60 main and off hand) and the rest around 2.8K. We wiped 4 times (3 times because of the spheres and one was because the tank / me was AFK when we entered - ooops) but it only took us around 10 mins to complete the end boss (including the wipes).

At the moment with Rank 8's dropping from CN, its never been easier to gear up cause they are now so cheap.

I'm not sure that peoples angst is really about accessible content, rather people want the better drops in the harder dungeons to be easier to get. If nothing worthwhile dropped in CN, I wonder if we would be having these conversations all the time.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    I wish this thread wasn't started with mention of Orcus. Orcus is not the problem, the problem is content that was designed for level 60, but then just buffed up to 70 without redesigning it. And it's mostly the swarms of adds that kill people (Malabog's Castle?)
  • Options
    lantern22 said:

There should be at least a small amount of content that provides a challenge for all players, in the case of CN that should cater for high IL / high skill level players. It doesn't need to made easier, there is ample content in NW that is easy.

@ daisojin - you can respect feats and powers for $100K AD, so that is easily doable before you get to CN, yes you have to use Zen to change paths but that's not absolutely necessary. There are guides to help new players if they use google, It's not that hard. If they are casual players that don't care for that level of effort, well like you said the game isn't just about CN so they should be happy playing the rest of the content that isn't that hard.

It's not that rare for people to want a challenge in life, whether that's work or play, it's a normal human trait and the people here shouldn't be criticised or called elitist for expressing that.

respec is almost always necessary as people don't even know what is important or needed later in the game when they start playing. who here hasn't messed up their ability points and powers at least once? or should I say 3, 5 times?
    and so you reach lvl 60-70 and realize none of your stuff works you have a artifact that is useless for you char, don't have AD etc..
    sorry but most people start playing cause they want something fun to play. would you start playing a game that doesn't seem fun to you?

I am talking about a disease this game drags from the start of the game at level 1 all the way to lvl 70. it has no learning in it or any skill necessary about your class build or abilities whatsoever. even if it did like I said half of the stuff is broken or useless or doesn't work.
    what are we all gonna just play the same build forever? come on. so why are you all surprised later when that shows?

it doesn't take that long to reach lvl 70 anymore and my point was that leveling can be used in so many better ways and actually make the players learn something about their powers and what kind of build they need and can play.
    there were supposed to be 3 feat paths that would allow you to play this game remember? now you're lucky if you can complete even 1.

there weren't even leveling dungeons for such a long time.
    all this has to change otherwise this issue with players not knowing how to play and being scolded and kicked is just gonna keep repeating forever.

CN is a 2k IL dungeon. not 2.5k not 3k or whatever but 2k. so all 2k players are permitted and should play it. you want it to be higher but currently it is not.

by all means nobody is criticized here for wanting a 2.5k or 3k dungeon even. but don't blame the players for it.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User

Well, a DC (and OP) can do a lot more than just heal, stuff like damage mitigation and damage debuff. (Astral Shield, Break the spirit, Anointed Army etc) Other classes have their damage reducing powers too, like TR's Courage Breaker, GWF Slam, not to forget the dodge from a HR etc, which is invaluable at Orcus for example.
    So while some GFs may not be able tank Orcus alone, there are plenty of stuff other players can do to help him. In most cases a problem can be solved by simly replacing some powers with others. But most people will not and dont want to learn this, because they just used to an OP with permabubble carrying them through a dungeon. I've seen some people saying some nasty stuff about a low geared OP, because he could't not maintain permabubble...

I would like to see those who cry about dungeon difficulty now, how would they fare with old CN, VT or Dread Vault without a permabubble.

Another thing people should learn, that reaching 2k IL will not mean, that you can already do CN. Even 2,5k will not mean that. Yes, you can, if you have a good paladin with you, but it's ridicoulus, that one paladin can carry even 4 bad and undergeared players.

The problem is not with the CN difficulty:

3) Rewards

most of those damage reduction do not work on bosses as old dungeons u mention were quite easy as long as u had 3+ cw and dc only ppl who had problem with old cn were the one who did not stack cws
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    btw plenty went of topic P all I asked is fix of few skills and think it would be fair since I cant see any way for anyone to tank some of them if not bis with 37k def,i would hate for new mod to turn in forever lf tank with bis gear I noticed some of u mentioned steel def it is good but think it will get nerf sooner or later
  • Options
    warpet said:

btw plenty went of topic P all I asked is fix of few skills and think it would be fair since I cant see any way for anyone to tank some of them if not bis with 37k def,i would hate for new mod to turn in forever lf tank with bis gear I noticed some of u mentioned steel def it is good but think it will get nerf sooner or later

warpet I use defender companion now for orcus fight so he has 2 targets to hit and gets some aggro off me and the party. is a bit easier to mark him and activate powers when he turns to it.
    seems the more companions you have out the better. he won't know who to hit lol.
    I had the neverember guard from somewhere so just used him. later I got some bonding runestones for it so can actually use it all the time if needed. 2 tanks better than 1 no? lol :)
  • Options
    I find it helps a lot if I remember to re-summon my augment pet that has all of the runestones and gear equipped, as opposed to the augment pet that im levelling up that has nothing on it. Its very embarrassing when the party wipes at that first bridge (not even the first boss). :(
  • Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    lantern22 said:

I find it helps a lot if I remember to re-summon my augment pet that has all of the runestones and gear equipped, as opposed to the augment pet that im levelling up that has nothing on it. Its very embarrassing when the party wipes at that first bridge (not even the first boss). :(

There's no reason to suffer with the pet leveling, just buy 5 of those purple companion experience boosters, they're super cheap in AH. Around 5k AD for leveling from 1 to 30.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    I think dragonflights could use a tweak, since due to paladin nerfs its going to be a wipefest. (the blue and a little on the black one)

But orcus is in a good spot. As some other people said, its about party contribution. HRs for example bring ALOT of safety with fox cunning. It's the same with DCs using annointed army if needed.

Just learn to appreciate other classes rather than just taking 4x gwf.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    grimah said:

I think dragonflights could use a tweak, since due to paladin nerfs its going to be a wipefest. (the blue and a little on the black one)

But orcus is in a good spot. As some other people said, its about party contribution. HRs for example bring ALOT of safety with fox cunning. It's the same with DCs using annointed army if needed.

Just learn to appreciate other classes rather than just taking 4x gwf.

Both blue and black can be 2/3 manned by ranged dps who know not to stand in red circles.
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Both blue and black can be 2/3 manned by ranged dps who know not to stand in red circles.

Okay let me re-phrase.

The dragonflights melee damage needs to be tweaked. Maybe 15% damage less from orcus too but with an HP buff, a tank should be able to take atleast 1 hit with 120k hp (unless he crits).
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    i 'll just step up and say what i think about all these written ,and indirectly implied:

1. In the "old" days CN was not very easy at all."experienced" parties did not exceed due to "class synergy" and "buff stacking" but because 90% of the cases were glitching and bugging the dungeon on purpose.CN really became accessable to most after mid mod2 early mod3.even then 3 CWs were the norm and were just using a broken combo of powers.Singularity in succesion particularly.
    So the argument "hey we did it in the past,do it now" it is kinda moot to me.

2. The same mood in the forums existed mid mod4 early mod5."Content is too easy"."We want a challenge" "We experienced players want a challenge".Well challenge came at mod6 release and 95% of the people saying these things regret dearly.
    They were silent afterwards and just trying hard to figure out a way to glitch traven.be it step on the back ,extreme left of the scene or standin atop of the nets and barrels.Be carefull what you wish for.

3.Some people now that say "orcus is too easy " "anyone can do this" are:
    3,9k IL with greater/perfect bondings or they are in big guilds that give 16k + plus stats for free.They do runs with similar people and think the whole world is like this.Well it is not.NW needs new players ,and any new player will not stay for long if it has not have the motivation and hope to succeed.saying "you can do it" "just gear up" while you have rank11/12s to a 2k Il toon,is not the way to go.

4.Most complaints about current content being too easy was exactly by forfeiting tactics and positioning due to Bubble mode.
    Some people are going to have a harsh awakening next week.And change views.

5.Damage was done by the power creep introduced by the devs.But this is unavoidable caue NW needds to sell new items in order to live.
    Most damage due was done by the bondings overstacking and the general widespread use of it by the majority of players in the last six months or so.

----------------------------------

In conclusion and in general:
    I do think that bosses need a slight nerf to their melee hits.

Also the melee attacks of orcus are classified by the game engine as AoEs now,they need to be patched.So companions to die instantly.

Bondings should not stack above the number of bondings you have equipped.Devs need to look at certain fast attack companions and how their attacks behave in conjuction with bondings.

SH boons need a slight nerf.2k stats would be fine ,but 8k ones?This was wrong from the beggining.

devs should not pay too much attention to how vocal and noumerous some opinions are,but if they are well documented and presented with facts.
    Some classes in particular that complain for 3 years every time wanting buffs and threatening to quit if not doing so,should be more docile and honest.