test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in Malabog's...

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
So, at the the gate for the final fight, And Fulminorax has his head stuck through the gate... which means we can't interact with the sword to let us in.

Filed a GM request.

header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79

Comments

• Options
    We decided to start over... couldn't leave the queue.. it's been kind of a cluster. Hopefully a smooth run this time. :-)
    header.png
  • Options
    ladyfluviatilisladyfluviatilis Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Had this bug once. Party tried to wipe (again) through GM help, Fulminorax did reset, we did get in.
    Strive always to aid, to foster new hope, new ideas, and new prosperity for all humankind and its allies. Perfect thyself, and guard ever against pride, for it is a sacred duty to foster new growth, nurture growing things, and work for rebirth and renewal. Be fertile in mind and in body. Consider always the consequences of thine actions so that the least effort may bring the greatest and best reward. Wherever you go, sow seeds of plants, tend the growing things you find, and plant seeds of hope, new ideas, and plans for a rosy future in the minds of all. Whenever possible, see each dawn. - Lathander's Dogma
  • Options
    GM support suggest that next time we "switch instances"...
    header.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

GM support suggest that next time we "switch instances"...

Ah, they're so cute when they don't understand the question.

Wiping through GM help is exercising the "defeat me!" option in the Stuck menu. You probably know that.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia