test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lost stuff from mailbox

ryuk2323ryuk2323 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
hey all i just likes to know if some of you have the same problem as me

i just send some stuff to a alt acc and i lost it and now do i not know what to do about it for a gm cant give it back
and yes i did make it name as it shall and no i did not use the AH
so if someone knows how it can happing be nice and tell me

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    If you contacted a Game Master and they cannot be of help, then that would suggest to me that you sent it to a different @handle than intended. I've sent people my stuff by mistake several times just by typing my @handle wrong or selecting the wrong @handle in the drop down menu. GM's will not give stuff back when mailed to the "wrong people." Such would create an avenue for scammers. I would suggest to ask support who you emailed said missing items to so you can at least know what you did wrong.

In the future, I suggest to make sure you're sending to the correct @handle in the future. You don't have to type a character name, just the @handle as the recipient. For example, if I wanted to send myself stuff, I don't need to send it to 'Old Zeb'@zebular - I can just send it to "@zebular" and it will appear in my mailbox to for any of my characters to retrieve.

Closing this up as this is a matter for support and not the forums.
This discussion has been closed.