test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to contact House Graywolf (Benn Hawklight@draco197523) or good RP based group

A few days ago there was an ad up promoting House Greywolf, an RP guild centered around drow and tiefling characters. I was interested in getting in touch to see about joining with my character, an Amnish Tiefling named Praevok. I wrote up a message and sent it off to their leader, but apparently his mail was full so it just disappeared into the ether. If they are still around, I'd be interested in signing up.

That said, I'm really just looking for a fun RP based guild I can run my character to have a few other folks to play off of. If there's another guild that's more RP focused and looking for fresh characters, drop me a line.

I'm on a fair bit, I know a lot about the Forgotten Realms setting and love it a lot--so Neverwinter's been perfect (I first fell in love with Baldur's Gate back in the day, which introduced me to D&D). I even run a weekly Out of the Abyss game store game every week. I tend to be a polite, mature gamer with decent grammar.

Anyway let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• stormheraldsstormheralds Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So interestingly I just happened upon vouchers for Astral Diamonds, Gems and Glory for my guild. So I have that to contribute as well should I decide to sign with your guild.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    If you got his name you can send him mail in game ;)
  • stormheraldsstormheralds Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

If you got his name you can send him mail in game ;)

Tried. His email box is full, so it dumped my message. So yeah.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The most I can suggest is to hope your online time overlaps so you can send the guy a tell. You can also do a person search by guild to find any member using the social menu.

Default hotkey is O, tab over to find person, and search the guild name as your keywords. It'll pull up everyone whose privacy settings allow it. Let them know you're interested and can't contact the guild leader due to his full mailbox. That's a problem for him if any of his guildies need to get in touch while he's offline as well.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia