test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Professions Weekend

valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
From the Maze Engine Patch Notes

Events

2x Professions: This event now rewards double Profession XP for completing tasks in all professions except Alchemy and Black Ice Shaping.
During this event, Alchemy now rewards 2x Basic Alchemical Knowledge on successful Experimentation tasks.
During this event, Black Ice Shaping now requires half the usual resources for "Upgrading the Black Ice Forge" tasks.

The cost to upgrade the Black Ice Forge have remained the same for this event.

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Black Ice Shaping 3 to 4 is correctly half-price (it's a special task flagged as "event"), and I am running two of those now. I am hoping the discounted task to raise it to rank 5 will appear when I have a character with valid conditions for doing so. Currently, I do not have any with their BI Shaping at 4.

Edit: Character with BI Shaping at 0 can see the discounted Rank 4 upgrade, but Rank 5 shows up at regular price.

@Terramak, it would be nice to get follow-up on this, as this 2xProfession event was playing a crucial role in people's progression plans.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • aspa12aspa12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I'm at lvl 4 myself. Would be nice to know if there's gonna be a fix on this before event's over.
    If you can't convince them confuse them.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    There will not be a fix for this event, but probably next time. Your call if you wish to continue or wait.

(Source is a PM from Strum in which we were discussing this issue.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia