test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue System Update

2»

Comments

• bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Why is it in the privet one all of them are locked and the only reason they are locked is because i am doing it solo? And didn't you say the black ice upgrading stuff gets cut in half? Still looks the same. Please tell me i am not going to find more things that was said we was getting and the things not being there. It is really draining the love I have for this game getting told "oh you get this cool thing" then the update gets here and the game goes "what i never said that. What you you mean I said that was going in? Well if you want it wait and see." Over and over and over again.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Why is it in the privet one all of them are locked and the only reason they are locked is because i am doing it solo?

Because queuing privately currently means you are entering with a party of your own making and not with random people. It does not support solo queuing to enter a dungeon by yourself (though this is a requested feature).

And didn't you say the black ice upgrading stuff gets cut in half? Still looks the same.

During double profession events.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wiz2000#8196 wiz2000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,

Here is my first post but I play Neverwinter on Xbox One for about 6 months now and I really like it, got my first desapointment since the last update. I was grinding hard over the last weeks get seals and was runnig demo. I'm part of a guid but have not always time to be on a party and now with the new queue I'm not even able to run demo anymore. I di try 8 times over the last 2 days and every time it passed out and I miss the event without be choose.

Is someone will improve the way the queue is picking players ?

Thanks

Yann
    (wiz2000)