test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transcendent dread enchant

13»

Comments

• pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Silence, hit me up tonight. I have a Trans you can test.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Thnx - it would be great to get some hard data on dread for HRs. Before I go and impoverish myself :smiley:
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    my tests on control wizard with trans dread show this:
    when using magic missile (at-will) and scorching burst (at-will) on target dummies on live server,
    4% debuff applies to Elven ferocity
    4% debuff does not apply to shadowtouched
    Seems the 4% debuff is not working properly.
    Unknown if +critical severity applies to at-wills, but magic missle and scorching burst are applying the debuff to elven ferocity damage.

Encounter Powers: conduit of ice (tab) + fanning the flame + icy terrain + disintegrate and no at-wills and no daily
    trans vorp vs trans dread (at-will not tested):
    4% debuff applies to Elven ferocity
    4% debuff does not apply to shadowtouched
    smolder damage and lostmauth damage are a little higher with trans dread (at-will not tested)

Post edited by sangrine on
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    I've been told (though I haven't verified it) that the crit severity bonus also doesn't apply to damage done by roots. Can anyone verify?

If it's true, HRs will hardly be surprised at being shafted yet again, but we are pretty sick of it by now.
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    This enchant should be great also for DC.. DPS and Heal.. as the DC use few at-will only to get divinity,and uses encounter for DPS and Heal.. and as the enchant gives also the debuf of a Negation and a bit less of 3 stack of PlagueFire, i think it is great.

Someone tested it?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    someone willing to lend me one of these for some testings?
    its ok on preview too, just pm me if and when you send me one there
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    rayrdan said:

someone willing to lend me one of these for some testings?
    its ok on preview too, just pm me if and when you send me one there

I will send you 1 later today on preview. Here is the results of my testing.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Thanks very much for your effort, @thefabricant .
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    kss1985 said:

This enchant should be great also for DC.. DPS and Heal.. as the DC use few at-will only to get divinity,and uses encounter for DPS and Heal.. and as the enchant gives also the debuf of a Negation and a bit less of 3 stack of PlagueFire, i think it is great.

Someone tested it?

Got a pure and tested it live. I'm specc for DPS but I heal in dungeons, worked great both for healings and dps-wise :smile: Since our at-will is a small part of our dps and even more insignificant in heals, encounters are our bread and butter. Thus with a nice crit build, it is better than vorpal. I do not have a formal testing result data for you though ^^