test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developer Blog: The New Queues

2»

Comments

• gwalaplothgwalaploth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Great for the bigger and more active guilds, a slow death by a thousand cuts for everyone else.
  • acehielite68acehielite68 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've put money into this game,more then i should have ,but at any rate this new q system sucks and if i can't play any part of the game then i wont play any of it.this sucks because i really liked this game.goodbye neverwinter.
  • sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    weaver936 said:

Group or die it's the moto since strongholds.

GOOOD.... Soloists (Pugs) have been the WORST aspect of this game since I started playing in Mod 3. The Only reason I left NW at the end of Mod 5 was because Guilds were essentially pointless and useless... the ONLY reason I came back was because SH showed promise to make a guild meaningful and guilds could now do something together that now lasted indefinitely. The new Que system is AWESOME for the simple fact that if you have a guild that CAN que for Tiamat 100% internally.. then your guild truly is something special (or just a collection of Zergers/Pugs, but good luck keeping your sanity in that kinda guild, lol).

There should be the capacity to solo que or small group que.. yes.. but there SHOULD NOT be a situation where quality players are FORCED to run with FREELOADERS like the previous Que system caused.

The BEST and ONLY long lasting attraction to a game is the quality of community (guild or whatever) that is present in your gaming experience and the relationships established in them. Thank God the Devs are smart enough to realize that and have started to support Guilds and Custom Channels that have known it and done something about it from early on.
    This is elitist HAMSTER. Sorry I've put quite a bit of $ into this game (I can afford to because i'm older and work my HAMSTER off) and have seen friends come and go since closed beta. I actually ENJOY meeting others through PuG queueing. I find that many of them, like me, are not arrogant pricks, like a good portion of veterans in this game can be. This is how to grow this game, by making it more inviting...hmmmmm?

Freeloaders? HAHAHA, you know this is a GAME not a job.

I don't understand the attitude some of you players have against people who like to either solo queue or, in the case of our small guild, queueing with one or two others. We bring along a new guild member or two, many of the times.

Essentially, with this attitude, you are sterilizing the community and creating less of a social environment and more of a forced conglomeration, stratification, and imposed fealty to a larger guild hierarchy. I may not relate, or want to relate, to a bunch of 18 and 19 year-olds in a guild that most likely glitched and cheated their way to in-game wealth and "boonage" (you know which guilds I'm talking about). These guilds will inevitably be the destination for all of us smaller guild members and solo player, IN YOUR IDEAL GAMING WORLD.

"Quality players", and "quality of the community". I wonder, are YOU going to be the one that decides who is QUALITY enough to be in YOUR community.

Like I said elitist HAMSTER, :wink:

*Rant over*
    Post edited by sweatapodimas on
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • gromme12gromme12 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    eDemo -Tiamat, I dont even enjoy those, but did some because wanted see them and did premade to see how they go fall fast...

Group queue, - "You are TOO late, players fed_up and left TWO mods ago"... and he cant set wheel off time back... but good for NEW players - who have geared up to 3K+ (oh, how long it takes)