test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin/GWF PVP DUO - Build and Enchantments

danwar4danwar4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2016 in PvP Discussion
Hello,

Me and my best bud are going to be playing this duo in PVP. We have a solidly great idea on what we want to do, but I want other opinions as well. From my perspective it seems if you have a Rank 12 Terror Weapon Enchantment you don't really need hardly any armor pen so I just figured I'd stuff my offense/defense sockets with Brutal Enchantments for both. What does everybody think about that? I think we're both going to be rocking Rank 12 Terror Weapon Enchantments.

Some other things to touch on:
  • Attribute Points? I'm speccing my paladin starting with 20con and putting all my points into con and cha(for crit%)
  • Powers?
  • Feats? - I intend to spec my paladin as Protection justice/light. My friend is doing Destroyer for the gwf.
  • Boons?
  • Artifacts?
  • Anything else useful? Tips for what works well together between the 2 classes as a duo?
Post edited by danwar4 on

Comments

• scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    What makes you think that having a r12 terror means you don't need any armor pen? Terror might reduce the amount of defense that the opponent has, but it does nothing about their tenacity, or other sources of DR they might have (armor class, or DR from skills)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!