What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UnderDark Rings luck :3

13»

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

wdj40 said:

I must be the only player left not to have any +5 rings now :(

Nope...I seem to have the same luck...+3 is the best I can seem to muster...(done 15 plus demo...)sigh

soonergm said:

wdj40 said:

I must be the only player left not to have any +5 rings now :(

nope. no +5, no +4, maybe 2 +3 total from all the demo and skirmishes that i have run. makes it hard to stay motivated to run underdark stuff.
    At least I am not the only one then lol :)

I lost count how many Edemo, Demo and the 2 Skirmishes I have run now :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Good to know you can score a +5 form a bronze run. I got my +5 ambush ring from a pug silver run. I've ran it over 60 times since and nothing. It seems like silver runs pay out better for me then gold. I'll run with my guild and melt it super quick, high dps by a landslide and get a +1. Lol dayum rng
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Today i got 2x +4 ring of piercing from POM gold. One for the usual reward, one in the chest. Kinda funny. I wish this was a Orange +5 but oh well...

I think if you could sell them it would really motivate people to farm for it. In the mean time of getting my 25 balor kills achievement i get what i get, but once i got it i doubt ill farm this anymore. Too time consuming even if the ring of piercing would be a cool find for my character.

On a different note, im a bit worried lately, i didn't count, but damn i feel like i done much more than 25 and still no achievement... But then it may just be an impression cause its a VERY LONG skirmish
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yeah man the drop rate is crazy bad for me. I'm so happy to hear they've cut the drop rate in half when mod 9 drops. It'll make obtaining them much easier....hopefully.
  • dkrue84#4876 dkrue84 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I can manage to land 10 Lostmauth Horns in the last month but NEVER anything better than a +3 ring and to make matters worse it's always the crappiest +3 ring too LOL