yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    finally got gold,gold,gold on the epic and got a +3 ring for my efforts, woot...........ffs

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    bahamutzero#2802 bahamutzero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I've got rubbish rewards from Epic Demo so far even with triple gold nearly every time. Meanwhile got a legendary from regular Demo.
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Loot table in epic, and regular, are the same. Afaik.
    Ps: there don't seem to be any stacking problems between rising, bonding, and the twisted, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I have seen no problem with stacking :p But then again I don't have the +4 or +5 ring of power yet, Edemo hates me-ish he gave me my mainhand and the impenetrability +5.... the worst one from my main toon, but ill do on my dc. :3
    Post edited by ltsmithneko on
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Lol. Ya. Someone earlier in the thread got me puckered when they said things wouldn't stack up. Thankfully got lucky this weekend getting my main hand, bought the off, and had a rising power one from madness Mebbe? Anyways, things all seem to work. Wish they did with companions, but what can ya do.
  • Options
    littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I have had horrible luck, but enough rings to open up my own jewelry store. I can't seem to get one with any impressive perks.
  • Options
    mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    i got a +4 rising power and brutality so far and 2 other +4 which were salvaged
  • Options
    Thanks for confirming on the stacking to all (as I plan on getting all of those for PVE).
  • Options
    wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2016

You can only have one one ring of that type on like the Crit +4 ring I have on one and cannot equip my other one. @xrawcarnage the bonus on rings such as the crit ones do not work on companions ive tryed with two crit rings +4 on my Striker Companion and it gives 0 buff towards its crit in battle.

Ricing precision rings works on companions on xbox atleast. I got around 2000 crit from a +2 rising ring when testing once.
    Brutality rings also works on companions.

To be clear they give you these stats while proccingcompanions gift the stats on the companion didnt change at all on the companions statsheet.

• Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    I'm running into the twisted weapons/bondings problem also. Lost like 10,000 power with full bonding+full twisted stacks
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    wmadoss said:

You can only have one one ring of that type on like the Crit +4 ring I have on one and cannot equip my other one. @xrawcarnage the bonus on rings such as the crit ones do not work on companions ive tryed with two crit rings +4 on my Striker Companion and it gives 0 buff towards its crit in battle.

Ricing precision rings works on companions on xbox atleast. I got around 2000 crit from a +2 rising ring when testing once.

To be clear they give you these stats while proccingcompanions gift the stats on the companion didnt change at all on the companions statsheet.

Just tryed it again compared to my normal rings I have on my comp, normally he boosts my crit to an extra 8k with 3 of 5 stacks with the Band of Loathing rings and with the Precision he barley got• crit bonus of 2k... :p The bonus is non-existant on comps due to it not being a companion only item.
  • Options
    wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2016

wmadoss said:

Just tryed it again compared to my normal rings I have on my comp, normally he boosts my crit to an extra 8k with 3 of 5 stacks with the Band of Loathing rings and with the Precision he barley got• crit bonus of 2k... :p The bonus is non-existant on comps due to it not being a companion only item.
    I tested the +2 ring on a companion with 0 crit (an old white shiledmaiden companion just to make sure the crit couldnt come from anything else) and he gave me close to 2k crit with bondings.

I am just gonna test again to see if I was mistaken regarding precision rings (but I am pretty sure I am not)

The brutality ring I know works though since I have tested it alot, on my first proccs my companion gave me over 30k power with a +3 ring against a dummy (you however have to be somewhat lucky with this ring to get the most benefit since bondings need to proc right after the brutality ring proc).
  • Options
    shamrok#5900 shamrok Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I pulled the +5 rising deflect ring from a bronze finish in throne
  • Options
    ^^^ nice. I figured you needed a gold rank for +5s
  • Options
    I have 2 legendary rings now. The Ring of Reflex Sight (which I probably won't use) and the Ring of Brutality (which I love!).
  • Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Has anyone gotten a +5 rings from anything other than Edemo?
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    My question to this is these rings even worth it? I'm saying they only proc at certain times along with companion gifts so you would have to hope they both proc at the same time. To me it's not worth replacing band of loathings or personalized rings.
  • Options
    quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    the new rings seem better in a long battle as they activate when your hit/ when you do damage for the ones i have seen/ want.

plus, being able to get 2 slot rings from a demogorgon is better then trying to make them in jewel crafting. (only have one dragon egg...)

i have had no luck at all, but dont get many golds. i have pulled lucky on one night and got 2 different 2 slot rings. one in epic silver, and one in a bronze finish on regular gorgon back to back.
    it is random after all. (as i have only had maybe 2-3 purples, and only those 2 were double slots.
    hopefully ill get ones that are good for my class sometime and upgrade, the current pair is odd, but usable.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I have a a +4 ring of brutality and +4 ring of rising Defense on myself and put a +4 ring of Brutality on my portal hound. I have yet to pull a +5 but I'm hoping to someday. Some people in my guild have pulled 4, 5, or 6 of these rings whish is astonishing.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

I have a a +4 ring of brutality and +4 ring of rising Defense on myself and put a +4 ring of Brutality on my portal hound. I have yet to pull a +5 but I'm hoping to someday. Some people in my guild have pulled 4, 5, or 6 of these rings whish is astonishing.

Exactly the same as me, I have a few +4 rings but never seen a +5 yet although Guildies are getting them :(

My luck still sucks lol.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I pulled my first +5 frim edemo the other day. I was excited until I saw what it was. It's was an ambush ring which is great for my pvp alt but really want the +5 brutal and crit for my alt. I grinded alot this morning and got top deeps and all golds 6 in a row. Best ring I got was a +2. Smh

Also I got my +5 on a silver run. It was almost gold but did get it on silver
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I have gotten two +5 rings from just about 50 runs but other in my guild on the same runs (and a few more) have zero so the RNG gods have been on my side. I am thinking 1:100 or maybe a bit more for odds on the legendary rings from the regular skirmishes.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    Band of Loathing is not a companion only item
  • Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Just did a run of PoM and got Ring of rising Precision +4 twice, once from the boss and again from the chest
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I got one Ring of Fortress +5 , the double slot for my GF is good, im not sure of the power itself tough... invincibility seem nice but only for 1 sec every 30 secs? How good is that really? Anyway ill doubt i will farm for these. I am more or less done with Throne as i got all 3 achievements out of it, and i have just the 25 Balor kills left on prophecy. Once this is done, i will probably still run it here and there, i mean the ring it give is good salvage and i can use the fearzness but its a very long and tedious skirmish... im not enjoying too much of it. So i doubt i will play it that much. Guess when i have extra fearness i will make keys and run one here and there...
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User

I pulled the +5 rising deflect ring from a bronze finish in throne

Awesome! I have pulled +5 rings from both Madness and Throne on silver finishes. Nothing from either Demo yet, I guess my luck was more than ample so far based on this thread and others results.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I must be the only player left not to have any +5 rings now :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe