test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Our Imaginary Friends are better than yours !

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The guild anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIErCRWcLFQ

Not decided on our policy towards labor yet ;)
    Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • moodsmoods Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Just returned to the game, looking for a guild, am 33 years old and from Denmark. I have a 60 DC but have decided to start over with a Scourge Warlock as I havent played since launch. My handle is @Nemorak
  • thintwizzle#6793 thintwizzle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    WhiteLightning@thintwizzle here! I'm looking to join a new guild as my guild members have all run off to tameriel leaving me holding the fort. I say guild, it was more of a grouping of disparate (7) individuals who met up once a week and being a guild was easier to group and die together.

I'm on most nights (U.K. time) if only to pick up the VIP keys. I'm a lvl 70 3.2k whisperknife who runs trans lightning (as it's pretty). My old guild motto was "hate tactics but tictacs are nice". Available on discord, teamspeak and all good karaoke bars.

I'm fair at cleaning up horse doings, not sure about snail slime but I'm willing to learn. I'm in the market for dying frequently under guidance in epics.

This guild looks to be the right place to do all that stuff. How do I sign up? (oh! And I may say bugger a lot in the heat of combat)
  • kiteekakiteeka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey! I'm a bit new to the whole Neverwinter thing, but I am eager to learn. As a half orc, I am very large, and less edible than most people. I believe I'd make a good beast wrangler/cuddler due to those unique qualities.

There is a possibility that I'd bring in more people if that would be all right! My partners (two of them) are dipping their toes in with me (and wading into the deep end, struggling feebly against the desire to play FOREVER instead of sleeping). We're in the mid-20s to mid-30s range age wise and not nearly sane enough to be in a ..."normal" guild. *snickers* I think we'd fit in well, grow with the guild, and make use of ourselves when we grow up from tiny helpless kittens into slightly less tiny, slightly less helpless kittens with better armor.

@kiteeka is the name, and I'm on quite a bit (on here and there at all hours due to a crazy sleep schedule). If you'd give me a time to be around to match your schedule, I can do that! :3

Have an interesting day! :D
    edited February 2017
    Taxes and tribute payment options:

• warbutterzwarbutterz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey, I am looking for a nice and relax guild that doesn't care about the pvp. This guild got my attention really good. I play neverwinter since the beta but had 2 big breaks. Now i have recently returned once again and got my stuff together again. I have never been in a neverwinter guild before but i'd like to join one. handle @warbutter_ (i think lol). I am 21 years old dude, webdeveloper/dj. I enjoy playing dungeons & dragons and watching anime. I currently play a female tiefling scourge warlock and am level 42. I would really like to join this guild!
  • danievdwdanievdw Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hi guys

I am looking for a new active guild. Current one went inactive while I took a break. Now I am active and they all taking a break. Sadly permanently. Anyway, I am 37, so possibly fall in the specified age parameter. Playing from South Africa, so got a bit of latency... so don't be too harsh when I don't dodge the red zone as timely as everyone else....it's not from the lack of trying :)

I have a OP with tank/healadin loadouts at 8.2k as main. Then have GWF/DC/SW lvl 70s with lower ils. Been focusing more on the OP. Also leveling a TR and CW. To increase AD farming effectiveness and professions and whatnot.

In-game handle is @marinxar
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    It is nice to be moving in :)

Hey to all you crazy people here \o/
    edited June 2017

We played for long enough, and accumulated enough wealth to have the right, and honor to not be just plebeian crazy. We are rightfully Eccentric !! ;p
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

We played for long enough, and accumulated enough wealth to have the right, and honor to not be just plebeian crazy. We are rightfully Eccentric !! ;p
    Sorry Janne, didn't mean to offend :(
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

It is nice to be moving in

Wait a second, who is going to be Sharp's roommate? And where is he going to place the rest of his Illuminati devices?

...You know what, don't answer that question, I think I can predict who that will be.

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    @rjc9000 @thefabricant
    I will mail you his abacus, found it on our guild hall's table next to stacks of Arcane Magical Writings (graph paper) with all axes properly labled.

PS

Interestingly, axes is the only word in English that can be the plural of three different singular noun forms--ax, axe, and axis. I only know this as I googled it to make sure the spelling was correct as not to start another chicken fight type of discussion. Better safe than sorry with this motley crew.
    Post edited by niadan on
    Summer event is coming, so don't forget to get the pig mount, it has many uses:

• firenarmzfirenarmz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Returning player looking for a guild .. firenarmz@firenarmz
  • looking for Guild and desire Imaginary Friends Plz. ViolentFetish@ViolentFetish
  • kb001#7969 kb001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Hey there.
    New-ish cleric (Level 38 now) halfling looking for people who laugh at her while she dies leveling.
    Ana Trickfoot@kb001

EU Timezone, mostly evenings.
  • hammoudith#6385 hammoudith Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi there. Are you guys on Dragon? I'm new and I would like to join your guild. My char name is Marhand. I'm definitely more than 20 years old by a decade or two. I'm a casual player, whenever my time permits, and mostly on PVE content.
    edited January 2018

best. Guild. evah. (typed this way on purpose to mess with some of our local ocd peoplez) for fun and stuff.

:D:D
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    All applicants must supply their own Blue Ribbon Pig.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    edited May 2018
    In preparation for the upcoming Ravenloft mod and the AD refine changes, we have made some guild taxation changes.

Instead of 200% tax on all income and a liver per week, the tax now is 300% on all income and 2 liters of blood per day.
    If you are involved in MW in any way or form, in addition to the above you are to supply one legendary Snail and one Legendary Bat swarm, to the esteemed guild leader.
  • port50port50 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Returning horrible atistic noob is looking for a guild. BTW, I work in hospital, so I can supply your guild with livers, blood, kidneys and some weird meat with strange taste. Handle @port50. Oh, and sorry my horrible English, it's not my native
  • eadwynneadwynn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey, Half-orc Barbarian Krund here. Krund look for guild. Krund old man. Hit Krund up. Krund@DnvnQUinn

edited May 2018
    Krund, Port, please look at the sky and tell me where the sun is when you hacking and smashing. I will send a pigeon.

(I try to search whenever I'm online, but please write the usual time + time zone you on, can help narrow it down, thanks)
    Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • abnotusabnotus Member Posts: 1 New User
    Interested in joining - @abnotus and normal playing hours are generally between 15-23 EEST (my time zone)
  • unicornography#0863 unicornography Member Posts: 1 New User
    Super noob here, but need some kind of socializing while I grind and this guild seemed like the most fun. 23 year old Swede, playing mostly during evenings but it may vary. @unicornography0863
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    'tis a bit late, but I can vouch for them too. I'm in the same alliance as they are - I'm CLAPO for those who know me.

Some of the most competent players, and definitely among the funniest.
  • neriskarneriskar Member Posts: 1 New User
    Greetings, the name's Zhek.
    I'm searching for mates to go on adventures (so they can die while I loot all the treasures) to form bonds and all that.
    You seem like handy fellows that could use some help from a hardy dwarf (I will get hit while they cower in the back like usual).
    If you're interested, send me a bird (god I hate birds, I'll cook him up afterward).

(New player here, GF level 53 learning the game as I go doing the story line quests. I don't know much yet but i'm willing to learn. I'm online around 2 hours most days during the week and more the weekend during the day. Timezone : GMT-5, Handle : @neriskar)
    You on at the evening? I'll try to catch you on the weekend.

And juicy mail bird, is the only proper form of a bird:

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Major Announcement !

Silverkelt and his meandering wanderings have ceased, I have returned and joined the imaginary friends.

I do so with a total free will and no amount of forced enslavement, or other payment rendered*

*post-scripted, to reflect official statement, I happily and willfully signed, as no coercion at all has taken place! Nor has payment been rendered to any official TR, whose DPS has disappeared from the game, (though that is not at all my fault, so why am I being punished for it!)) arrrrghhhh.

Run for your lives my friends run..

eergggh I mean, yes JOIN us, or perish..
    ug.. I mean flourish.. yes that is the correct word.