test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bugs were fixed?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited February 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
remeber the path notes saying when ever we : eg. buy injury kits and it will no longer show different item from what u were buying , they said in past path notes that it would be fixed, guess what, its not, what im trying to say what a waste of time eluding player for something that wasnt fixed.

and for a week so far i have getting sound problems on game, playing dialogs and music fast forward, all sound im my laptop are fine so not my laptop problem.

on elol dragon after phase 1, he flys up and the mass lag in the middle that kills most o the player on game,

on pom, some pillar blues circles arent working properly ( waited 5s on circle and it didnt took off madness), chest need to be fixed so everyone can open it at same.

ETC.

dont just type in path note, just be sure that it will be done before typing it.

Comments

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    No idea what you're talking about with the injury kits business.

Totally agree about the chests in PoM, throne, demo, and e-demo though. It's pretty annoying that you can basically get griefed at the chest, or by entirely natural processes spend several minutes waiting to finally get your loot in edemo.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

Totally agree about the chests in PoM, throne, demo, and e-demo though. It's pretty annoying that you can basically get griefed at the chest, or by entirely natural processes spend several minutes waiting to finally get your loot in edemo.

i was trying to buy injury kits and it appeared me minor potion of healing instead lots of time since they said they would fix it.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

arcanjo86 said:

zibadawa said:

i was trying to buy injury kits and it appeared me minor potion of healing instead lots of time since they said they would fix it.
    Can't say that happened to me in the last months. Which vendor did you buy them from?
    Sounds like the "double-clicked an item in a merchant and didn't notice the wrong item was still selected on the confirmation dialogue" bug.

Most of us deal with it by not double-clicking in merchants.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia