test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A letter to devs: Return of old transmute

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
First of all, thank you for taking care about our character appearance, mount transmute and item transmutation cost. Since the old dungeon is returning, I hope our old nice looking sets/armor pieces can return to us as boss drop or for seals trade-in like in the old days. The spider armor, tiny bracer, mask, fully covered helm from valindra tower and unique weapon appearance etc, tons of amazing transmutes flashing in my minds. Since a few module ago, all dungeons is revamped and most gear at/below level 60 no longer available, is it possible to bring back those nice looking items as level 1 transmute or maintain its original level ?

Dear devs, I dont really care about set effect, pls make old gears from MC, VT, ToS, WC etc available to us again even in a different name or with a special way. We have a low transmutation cost but no nice looking gear to be transmuted. Please let us farm the nice looking armor again like in Mod 1 and 2. I really missed the old days where the whole community discussing and sharing their own character screenshot and discussing where and how to obtain them. I think most of the old players will be happy too when the old gears are back to us. Please tell us whether this idea will be implemented in future or not. TY.

Comments

• Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    What you request has been confirmed by the Devs in last AMA.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User

What you request has been confirmed by the Devs in last AMA.

All gears or only those 4 dungeon drop?
  • Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    I don't know the details, sorry.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    couatl13couatl13 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Hope they put the Hunter Ranger Scout and Warden pieces back in.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    they need to bring back the Fomorian Totemist Symbol. My weapon demands it

Finally give us a DCs that can kill and we can't have the one weapon that looks like more than a "neck massager"
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    My favorite was actually the Ilyanblahblah symbol that used to drop in the Tower of Celadaine. They took out the level 60 epic weapons and kept the off-hands in there.

My DC is a bit of an ice princess, and it suited her. And stupid me, I used to think that if I changed her weapon, I'd just be able to go farm another one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Don't know if they meant T1 gear as well as T2 gear when they said that. Folks are paying 2m AD for full sets of HV and HP, they're gonna scream if they start the game after one patch and find they are only wearing Level 1 transmutes.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Don't know if they meant T1 gear as well as T2 gear when they said that. Folks are paying 2m AD for full sets of HV and HP, they're gonna scream if they start the game after one patch and find they are only wearing Level 1 transmutes.

T1 gear skins are already mostly available as all green and blue equipment from level 61+.

At any rate, it's exceedingly unlikely they would change existing extant pieces into transmutes, rather than taking the skins and making them into brand new transmute items.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia