test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NPC Idol: Round 10 (Sergeant Knox vs. Minsc)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
The battle of the brutes! Which one will win?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

NPC Idol: Round 10 (Sergeant Knox vs. Minsc) 90 votes

Sergeant Knox
61%
valwrynnightwish021kacezetsockmunkeyxfreddocheckmatein3santralafaxniteingaletvcityhyakusekaiessentibeckylunaticjuleadreamironzerg79arcofortep12hedgebethastati96tousseauputzboy78daryar 55 votes
Minsc
38%
karmacatblazious11zebularluccamesorce#8115zukn75urabaskdefiantone99kolatmastermute209two30wylonusimperiousshiniwardenpowersnimbus734marcoparad85vjarlregenerdekur667cushparl 35 votes

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Sergeant Knox
    Its gota be Knox. Maybe if he wins he can finally get a first name.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Sergeant Knox
    Hard one... But knox helped me quite well initially and even gave my some robes... :p
    Minsc on the other hand keeps throwing stuff around while not doing much damage and doesn't give me anything either.
    FrozenFire
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Sergeant Knox
    Minsc pushes mobs, he's an HAMSTER
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Minsc
    We are all heroes: You and Boo and I. Hamsters and rangers everywhere! Rejoice!

My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    Minsc
    He is the best kind of warrior! He is large and carries nature's favour with him wherever he goes!
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    Sergeant Knox
    Could have been Minsc; I found his one-liners highly entertaining (even now I still laugh a bit at "evil meet my sword, sword MEET EEEEEEVIL"). Sgt. Knox just keeps putting us in mortal danger and doesn't really pay us all that well. However...
    MINSC KEEPS KNOCKING MOBS AWAY FROM ME! Since I can do that myself if I want it done, Sgt. Knox gets the vote.
  • tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Sergeant Knox
    hey, you guys forgot that Knox helped us in the fight to Dread Ring..
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    Sergeant Knox
    Knox also directly helps in the Linkletter storyline.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Minsc
    As someone who still owns the Special Edition DVD-ROM of the original Baldur's Gate, I felt it necessary to vote for Minsc. Boo thinks that's just ducky...
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Minsc
    After having to talk to Knox every new area, I don't want to have to see his face again.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Minsc
    Voted for Minsc. He was one of the best characters i ever saw in games. But that's Baldur's gate era. In this game he was made a total HAMSTER with awful voice acting =S Shame on cryptic!
This discussion has been closed.