test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stronghold question: Can our Guild Hall 5 build our first Boon?

alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
Hi all,

Our Stronghold has a Guild Hall at rank 4, Market 2, and Farm/Lumber/Quarry/Mine at rank 1.

I had read before that we should then do a support structure... but do we really need that? Or can we upgrade 3 production buildings to level 2, then do GH5 and our first Boon Structure?

Actually, can we just do Guild Hall to 5 and then our first Boon?
Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the responses!

If I am reading everything correctly, Guild Hall level 5 does not have any requirements for the levels of other structures. Guild Hall 6 requires 5 structures at level 2.

I don't see any requirement for the boon other than GH5, so it should work to go from GH4, Market 2, and Farm/Lumber/Quarry/Mine at rank 1 to GH5 and then the Boon?

You can build guild hall 5 then directly the boon structure, and after other lvl 2 buildings

Answers

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    i think you might need other structures at a certain level first before you can upgrade the GH to lv 5. the worst you cna do is try to upgrade to GH lv 5 first. then if that doesn't work then upgrade your production buildings. Remember that your guild hall already counts as a required structure at the proper level (so if you need 5 at rank 2 then the GH counts as 1 of the 5)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    It should be fine with any three (non-hall) structures at rank 3. Our guild had mostly production plots (plus market 3) to get to 5. After you have guild hall 5 you can immediately start building the boon structure of your choice, though you will of course need the resources for it (which includes about as much AD as the GH5 itself took).
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses!

If I am reading everything correctly, Guild Hall level 5 does not have any requirements for the levels of other structures. Guild Hall 6 requires 5 structures at level 2.

I don't see any requirement for the boon other than GH5, so it should work to go from GH4, Market 2, and Farm/Lumber/Quarry/Mine at rank 1 to GH5 and then the Boon?

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    Thanks! As a small guild, can't wait!