test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL improvement. Enable VIP for all players on Preview Server

scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
Ok, I have gotten spoiled horribly. I have r12 VIP on the live server and I really like it. But when i go onto preview it isn't there and I feel lost.

So, @strumslinger can you tell the devs they should enable VIP on preview for everyone? Think of it as a sales pitch. You get people addicted to the joy of convenience on preview and you will probably sell more VIP on live server too...

Please?
Guild - The Imaginary Friends
We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!

Comments

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    I agree with this.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Agreed, give us some more toys to play with on the preview server, to incentivize us to get them on live.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I agree with this too! There's so much that Preview is lacking, and certain bugs wouldn't make it to live if we could test them on preview.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I will definitely bring it up.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    cl1mh4224rdcl1mh4224rd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Maybe this should be its own thread, but all races should be unlocked on Preview, too. At the very least, if your account has access to a race on Live, you should have access to it on Preview.
  • Options
    scoutmasterjscoutmasterj Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    I'd also be fine with VIP on preview for those that have VIP. Having to travel all the way to the travel portals is a pain now. #1%er problems.
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    You do have access on preview to any race you have unlocked on live. At least, on preview i have both dragonborn races and moon elf. and i haven't tried it in a while
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    cl1mh4224rdcl1mh4224rd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    scathias said:

You do have access on preview to any race you have unlocked on live. At least, on preview i have both dragonborn races and moon elf. and i haven't tried it in a while

I don't. At least, not when I do a Race Reroll (edit: or when creating a new character outright). I have the Dragonborn race unlocked, but Dragonborn are locked even if I do a Race Reroll on a Dragonborn character.
    Post edited by cl1mh4224rd on