Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.55.20151123a.3

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Why nerf optank!!!!!! dont forget at the beginning of mod 7 everyone was crying because it was to diffecult,everybody get 1 shot dead, except for the pala he good survive.

So if the pala get nerfed to the ground,I am sure that the most people cry again.

There are also players with il 2k.

And they are very happy with a good tank.

I have a lot of recovery and a flail snail.

I can 100% bubble and yess when bubble is gone and I have aggro then I must be very careful otherwise I am died to.

So please stop to complain that the op must be nerfed.

sincerely

Darkness

There is no skill involved with an OP tank in the party. They just spam divine protector and the rest of the party mindlessly stand in every and all AoEs without a care in the world....

Why SHOULDN'T they get nerfed...?
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    So the change to HR roots seems to have been to make sure they last no more than 1/5 second against anyone wearing tenacity gear. Congratulations on taking one of the weakest classes in the game and nerfing it still further, as you've been doing for a year now.
  • Options
    killeralezkilleralez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am still waiting for the 'Foundry review' patch...
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    It looks like there're less crashes, but it's hard to tell, since those crashes could happen randomly every where and any time... have to wait and see.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    mrsspireamrsspirea Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

Why nerf optank!!!!!! dont forget at the beginning of mod 7 everyone was crying because it was to diffecult,everybody get 1 shot dead, except for the pala he good survive.

So if the pala get nerfed to the ground,I am sure that the most people cry again.

I can 100% bubble and yess when bubble is gone and I have aggro then I must be very careful otherwise I am died to.

sincerely

Darkness

There is no skill involved with an OP tank in the party. They just spam divine protector and the rest of the party mindlessly stand in every and all AoEs without a care in the world....

Then i know you must have played a lvl 70 OP in ecc or etos to state this?
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited December 2015

sincerely

Darkness

Buahahahhahahah

So you can't survive without a perma immortality? boho ! lol
    Epic tank you are my sir, hahhahha too funny !
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    mobydik1969mobydik1969 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    offcourse i can survive,but can you survive in lava from scorpio without bubble NO you cant lol.
    I am 3k il I can survive every where.
    not a problem
  • Options
    mrsspireamrsspirea Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It think it is important that when you complain about something and it gets fixed for you to say thank you. So thank you for fixing my freeze and a whole bunch of other issues. Good job :smile:
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Freezing/crashing during fights seem to be history, but there're still freezes in the area loading part, when logging from one character to another.

Edit: I did also increase the graphic setting from low to mid/medium again, have to wait and see if it will work stable... keeping my fingers crossed.
    Want to know why?
  • Options

offcourse i can survive,but can you survive in lava from scorpio without bubble NO you cant lol.

I am 3k il I can survive every where.

not a problem

Uhm...you can just sidestep from the lava pond and not die? seems reasonable, right?
    Please stop saying you need Divine Protector to be able to clear the dungeons, it's just stupid and none will agree with it.

We've (I mean the pre paladin era folks) played, and cleared 10 times harder dungeons without the class and still looked pretty at the end.
    Divine Protector should be used when there's a real threat of party wipe (eg. at Travens fight when you pop the keg).

I rarely say this, but if players NEED perma bubble to survive the dungeons they do not deserve to get the end chest reward - they're just bad players.

2). Yes. I am panzer!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    ... and you can form your own group without an Oathbound Paladin on board, and then still play the dungeons the way you want to.
    If you're fresh on level 70, with rare equipment, only lesser or none armor/weapon and rank 5-7 enchantments, not part of a major guild with a big stronghold, and running with PuGs... an OP can make the difference between getting through an epic dungeon/skirmish or not.
    So what's the problem with letting someone else having some (OP) fun and getting a nice chest reward too?

Well, the real reason behind most nerf requests are probably rooted in PvP... but why does it has to effect PvE too?
    Why can't the Devs (and the players...) come up with separate solutions (ideas) for PvE and PvP?

Btw. pre Oathbound Paladin, Life Steal and Regeneration were working different.
    And couldn't a single CW just freeze his way through some of those "harder" dungeons?
    Or couldn't a single TR just stealth and stun his way through some of those "harder" dungeons too?

Also the next new class will be even better then the Oathbound Paladin, and i'm wondering what stats they will nerf then, to get that class in the center of the players attention...

Anyway, game looks a bit more stable now, but as mentioned before, have to wait and see if that holds.

Edit: And about balance and classes, why can't the Devs not just pick a class per month, and then blog and/or stream about it?
    Something about the actual state of the class and where they think the class is standing right now, and what they want to do to improve that class?
    Combine that with some reasonable player feedback taken into consideration from the Devs, and we might actually get somewhere...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    The Dev blog that would be influenced by player feedback on the class sounds like a great idea.
    I do not see this happening here but it would be cool I admit.

2). Yes. I am panzer!
  • Options
    aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    mrsspirea said:

ghoulz66 said:

Then i know you must have played a lvl 70 OP in ecc or etos to state this?
    Yes, I have and if you want I can show you. But then again, when I have 3.5k ilvl and doing content made for 2k ilvl, that is what you'll get. eDemo is for 2.5k and they will have a hard time doing it, then again with 3.5k ilvl it is easy you can burn down Goristro, kill Demogorgon within 40 seconds.
    There is no end game content, that will give 3k + people a hard time, there is no point in trying to nerf 3k ilvl to content that isnt fitted for them.

On the matter of the OP, the Divine Protector daily is really good, correct. Maybe the problem isnt that we can spam it, maybe the problem is the dmg reduction on that skill, so that we can tank the dmg that the whole group is taking. Or maybe the problem isnt the dmg reduction, but the fact that every couple seconds we can get another 100-300k HP as temp HP, so we dont need a healer, since our HP never drops. Even if you get more mobs to attack you, it will only make the availble temp HP pool go up to 500k!!!
    You never have to think twice if you wanna use it or not. There is no draw back to the skill, the dmg you take, hardly tickles.

Or maybe, its because there's no content that needs you to be 3.5k+
This discussion has been closed.