test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about respec as it applies to boons

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
edited November 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
This may be a silly question, but if I use a full respec token, my boons get reset, right. Do I have to go through all of the steps and pay all the resources to re-buy the boons?

Just wanted to confirm before I do it. :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Yes, a Retraining Token (not to be confused with the AD costing Respec Button found on the Feats page), will respec Feats, Ability Scores, Powers and Boons you have chosen from the level up process and campaigns for that specific character.

The respec button found on the Feats page will only respec your Feats for a nominal AD fee.

To fully respec, look on your Powers Page instead and if you have any Retraining Tokens applied to that character, you'll be able to press the Respec Button there and then choose to either use a Free token or a Purchased one.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    And to be clear, no you don't "re-buy" anything. The points are reset and you can allocate to the boons as you see fit.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Thanks guys!