test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Underdark

2»

Comments

• malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Anyone know if there'll be another maintenance today? I hope not...
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    there was a quick reset 5 min a few hours ago
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• kimlouiec14kimlouiec14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just wondering, been doing multiple runs of Demogorgon and were "Gold" in rank, hence why the heck it often gives me rare (blue) rings as a reward -.-" . So basically it all means that the ranks from Gold, silver and bronze are just for the amount of currencies? It's been like useless at all with so much effort trying to reach Gold rank along with the stressful group, then will just give you a blue ring reward which not even worthy to donate for the Stronghold coffer under surplus equipment that is unreasonably huge in need :/ just meh really.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

Just wondering, been doing multiple runs of Demogorgon and were "Gold" in rank, hence why the heck it often gives me rare (blue) rings as a reward -.-" . So basically it all means that the ranks from Gold, silver and bronze are just for the amount of currencies? It's been like useless at all with so much effort trying to reach Gold rank along with the stressful group, then will just give you a blue ring reward which not even worthy to donate for the Stronghold coffer under surplus equipment that is unreasonably huge in need :/ just meh really.

try salvage them
This discussion has been closed.