test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What kind of community event would you like to see?

2»

Comments

• torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Other (please state)
    I'd like to see an official contest involving the Foundry. ;D

Make a new dungeon maybe? Winner goes into the game? (After cryptic passthrough ofc)

edit: I'm also fine with the return of NCL though.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Art, fiction or anything that takes creativity
    While I voted for a creativity contest, I think a(nother) Foundry contest would be great! :)

Also wouldn't mind some sort of solo mastery contest type thing that one can enter in solo instances. These would have to be divided into classes though so that TRs only compete with TRs and Clerics with Clerics etc. Should be easily accessible message boards that display your "ranking" compared to the top ten for the day.

Things like:
    -Speed Run / Jump puzzle while evading traps and outrunning lava (best time of the day gets reward in mail)
    -Solo Boss Rush (most kills + best time gets reward in mail)
    -Survival (like an instanced HE that has endless monsters which don't drop loot or XP - best performace [dunno how to measure that] gets reward in mail)
    -Untouchable (similar to survival but timer ends once you take damage. Probably specific for TR/evader types)
    -Defense (for healer types. Like survival with endless monsters who have no loot and XP, but you also get a number of NPC allies. Game ends when all or x number of allied NPCs are dead.)
    -God Killer (Tiamat solo, no initial phase, no cleric phase, special gem can deflect all breath types - best performance wins).
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!