test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vote for your favorite role-player in this week's tabletop stream! 11/10

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Who did the best? http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9594473

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Vote for your favorite role-player in this week's tabletop stream! 11/10 21 votes

Abyurin
9%
fexchiphadin1983 2 votes
Strumadar
23%
wyllowshadowstrumslingerbocajyampc1970spencer430#6694 5 votes
Dorf
23%
sorce#8115kreatyvetimepalaceshadowbladegrdarkmaer 5 votes
Shade
9%
leroti10duur 2 votes
Jacamo
33%
zebularroller300wetnjuicyprejekpaddlefishtorontodaveliamslatershadowlink101 7 votes

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Dorf
    I had to vote for Dorf. Fish-kabobs! LOL!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Jacamo
    Seeing how I've voted differently each time prior, and only Jacamo and Abyurin were left that I haven't voted for in the past, I let my d6 decide, rolling 1-3 for Jacamo and 4-6 for Abyurin. I rolled a 2! So, unless Trendy is in next week's poll, you will have my vote next week, Abyurin! If Trendy is in, we'll have to let fate decide again. :D
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Jacamo
    Jacamo pulls ahead!

;D

"I like things pretty" .. "So does Strumadar."

You guys have to remember that people are watching so you need to keep things on track.. Have some production value!

also maybe try hanging the mic from the ceiling? Some people are much louder than others.. Shade and Dorf tend to mumble while others laugh really loud..

introducing the chars + leaning more of their backstory every episode should be a point (along w quick consise recap + encounters)

people should only be talking when a) it advances the story or b) they have something to add

lots of side chatter and interruptions. the bane of radio shows and podcasts ;D

keeping things going at a clip, and at the same volume level is important

I kinda want Jacamo to DM .. His enthusiastic storytelling ability (when he embraces it) is a quality well suited for a DM describing an encounter.. =D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • prejekpaddlefishprejekpaddlefish Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Jacamo
    Will this be on again next week? :)

I fear for them if Trendy's had more time to dream up their end. Guys you should ask to join the cult of Demogorgon!