test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masquerade of Liars event food does not work

subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
The food items that give buffs such as increased crit or movement don't do anything. An icon pops up for a fraction of a second and then goes.

The equivalent (but weaker) food items from the summer event work fine.

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The buff duration is set to 1 second rather than the correct amount. I haven't tried the meat, but it probably works since it's an instantaneous heal.

If these items weren't bound to character, I'd probably pile them all up so they'd take up minimal inventory and wait to use them when fixed, but since I can't do that, they aren't worth wasting the space on indefinitely. Vendor trash. Please try again next year, and maybe account bind them, or just don't bind them at all. Bound consumables are obnoxious.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User

The buff duration is set to 1 second rather than the correct amount. I haven't tried the meat, but it probably works since it's an instantaneous heal.

If these items weren't bound to character, I'd probably pile them all up so they'd take up minimal inventory and wait to use them when fixed, but since I can't do that, they aren't worth wasting the space on indefinitely. Vendor trash. Please try again next year, and maybe account bind them, or just don't bind them at all. Bound consumables are obnoxious.

It sounds as if it's a very trivial thing to fix if it's just the wrong duration setting.

I'm also not sure why they're bound to character. The summer event food which is almost exactly the same isn't bound at all.