test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    another announcement.

I've promoted both Zephyr and Ardu to senior officer. With three of us we should be able to keep on top of notes for new recruits (to see who is active and who isn't) and cover most of the time with an officer online.
    I've given Ardu guild bank management.

Once we recover a bit we should resume our nightly dragon HE. (although if people want to gather before I change the message of the day back by all means... LOL) I havent' been on at 11 30 recently. I'm not entirely sure how much I can commit to that spot 11:30 is prime time in our house and the hubby gets grumpy if I try to brush off social home time for this LOL. If someone else wants to take ownership of it speak up and let it be so.
  • birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    Gregor Shieldwarden@Bird Sarcoma

Definitely interested!
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Definitely interested!

The game seems to think you are already in a guild.

• vanak#0834 vanak Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Thank you for the invite to the guild, one question. Do we have a way of communicating in game since nobody uses the chat on Xbox?
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    We mostly use the guild chat channel, actually. Some of us do use a mic and xbox parties, but we are a minority.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User

Thank you for the invite to the guild, one question. Do we have a way of communicating in game since nobody uses the chat on Xbox?

Chat has been broken for a while - should be working now. If you're looking to do something specific feel free to shout it out, and you're likely to find a few who'll sign up to do it with you.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • vanak#0834 vanak Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Ok I've never seen someone talk in guild chat, but if it's been broke that would explain that.
  • krimdule#0646 krimdule Member Posts: 2 New User
    If you are still taking people I'm interested. I play usually Wed to Fri 10am to 2pm on my warlock who is currently 51. If not thank you for your time.

Lili@krimdule

If you are still taking people I'm interested. I play usually Wed to Fri 10am to 2pm on my warlock who is currently 51. If not thank you for your time.

Lili@krimdule

Currently 2 slots below limit.

I'm getting an error. Gamertag checks, but character name does not. Does your character have a last name? You can also send me an in-game email to @Zephyr1010 from that character. It may help with the spelling.

I should warn you though. 10AM - 2 PM PDT is a slow time for the guild often fewer than 7 people on. Most of the guild events have been held 10PM -2 AM. If still interested, email me or repost if the character name needs clarification and someone else may be able to do the invite.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I will do some player maintenance tomorrow.
    So, is anyone else slacking off on the Motes of Water HEs? If so, I'd like to party up with anyone around 3pm-9pm EST for some farming of Crab encounters. I'm currently at 6 motes due to laziness and inability to get sufficient invites to instances.

Lv.70 Tactician GF
    My pally needs motes. Will give you a shout out if I see you.

My pally needs motes. Will give you a shout out if I see you.

Sweet! I should be on around 3pm EST!

• goat#2606 goat Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hey guys just started playing 4 days ago still Learning stuff and grinding away . Id like to join you guys even if just for social reasons. Hunter lvl 24. Name is ChuckForrest
    War is a cowardly escape from the problem of peace

Thomas Mann.
    goat#2606 said:

Hey guys just started playing 4 days ago still Learning stuff and grinding away . Id like to join you guys even if just for social reasons. Hunter lvl 24. Name is ChuckForrest

To invite we need more information. The invite needs to be sent in the format "character full name @ gamertag". So, assuming ChuckForrest is the character name, we need the gamertag.

• krimdule#0646 krimdule Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sent a message to you in game zepher. =)

Sent a message to you in game zepher. =)

Done. You spelled it "L"ili in the first post instead of "T"ili.

X ir goat X is gamer tag

Thomas Mann.
    Your avatar both delights and scares me.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
    Is it worth farming charthraxis for his bone bow? I've killed him with others 20 times and getting enchantments and coins only

Thomas Mann.
    goat#2606 said:

Is it worth farming charthraxis for his bone bow? I've killed him with others 20 times and getting enchantments and coins only

Nope - the ensorcelled bow is way better. It's silly cheap off the auction house.
    If you get invited into the guild there are some sitting in the bank, and you'd be welcome to one.

For zephyriah to invite you, you'll need to include your character name.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    goat#2606 said:

Invite sent and No, it's not worth farming the dragon bone bow unless you want to use it for transmutes or sell for possible profit.

As Telprydain posted, Use the Mulhorand one, it is better and cheaper on the AH and there was 1 or 2 in the guild bank. They are less 4000 AD on AH, while Dragon bone are over 90,000. That doesn't necessarily mean that the dragon Bone is selling for that, just listed. I can't see anyone paying that for one, but stranger things happen.

I met up with him last night and made sure he had Mulhorand bow/blades when we met last night. It'll be nice to see more DPS now we're so Paladin heavy. :)

A lot of the older pre- elemental stuff sell for heaps, just because it's rare and people want the option to transmute. My partner sold a pre-EE T1 armor for about half-a-mil. It's crazy.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    edited February 2016

I met up with him last night and made sure he had Mulhorand bow/blades when we met last night. It'll be nice to see more DPS now we're so Paladin heavy. :)

That's good. Need someone to help carry my clerics. :)

edited February 2016
    Guild Event: Win a Mystic Phoera!

We’ve almost gathered enough resources to reach Guild Hall level 6 – and to celebrate we’re going to give away a Mystic Phoera to one lucky guildie. For a bunch of casual gamers and lone wolves, building our first boon structure and getting to this stage of development is a big deal, and it’s all thanks to everyone who has generously donated AD, gear, gems and other valuables to the ever-hungry coffer.
    So during double refinement this weekend, for every 400 influence you contribute to the coffer, you’ll get an entry into the draw for a Mystic Phoera.

The rules are simple:
    Deposit a bundle of 400 influence into the coffer, and then fire me (Ardu) a message to let me know you have. Once I’ve verified it, you’ll get one entry into the draw
    * Each gamertag can only enter the draw once per day, which is up to three entries total. This is just so everyone has an even chance, even if they don’t have a stable of alts.
    * Officers (and their partners) are disqualified from entering
    * This isn’t a recruitment drive – it’s a thank you to everyone who has been working towards this shared goal, so new members are disqualified from entering. The draw is open only to players that joined before this message was sent out.
    * The start time is Friday, 19 February 2016 at 2:00:00 a.m. PST. The end time is Sunday 21 February 2016 at 2:00:00 a.m. PST.

Once double refinement is over, each entry into the draw will earn you one number, and the winner will be decided (in true Dungeons and Dragons fashion) by a roll of the dice. We’ll even be rolling and posting the winning dice rolls it on Youtube for full transparency.
    Thanks again to every member of the guild who has spent time and money helping each other. Good luck in the draw and see you in the Stronghold!

Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    edited February 2016
    Just wondering...Is this pheora from randomdigit winning the forum naming draw? If so, a big thank you for the contribution.
    telprydain Thanks so much for the items you gave me. I have been putting them to good use lol. I am 31 now but wife gave me the glare so i had to bail. Will be online tonight though grinding away. I just hope i am putting my points in good spots. Going for mostly AE damage and a few strong shots seems to work pretty well.

Thomas Mann.
    I wish you could look at what you have and what you're points are online without being on the xbox :/

Thomas Mann.
    If you have windows 10 then you should be able to stream the game to your computer. Haven't tried it as I don't have win10.
    right but like iam referring to like the World of Warcraft app where you can view your Person and what he has and what all you have into his skill trees

Thomas Mann.
This discussion has been closed.