test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEVERWINTER FROM apathy408's EXPERIENCES

stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
apathy408 said:

While you sheep may be okay with that,

apathy408 said:

Anyone with half a brain can easily see...

Why would you do that; why would you ruin what was at least a reasonable debate, with such comments? By doing so, its an admission that you points are weak and not defensible with reasoned responses.

At least now I know who \ what I am truly dealing with.
apathy408 said:

Mod 6 was created to maximize neverwinters profits.

As any company should. You happen to think that it is in spite of the players; I do not.
apathy408 said:

the general consensus from players is that we are not. As a minority you're entitled to your opinion..... Just recognize that the majorities opinion beats yours out 100% of the time.

If only that were true bro; and that it was so with all facets of life. That did make me laugh, however (seriously, I chuckled).

A few forum post from the Butthurt Brighade is not a consensus, apathy.
apathy408 said:

'Funny how the same week that mod 6 releases we receive our very own free healthstone to get us into the habit of using them.'

MOD 6 brought with it a lot of survivability changes, not the least of which was Life Steal and Regen. With it, people (myself included) were in for a rude awakening on how to stay alive. In the beginning, I needed those stones; now, however, they are unnecessary and unmissed. Do I still die, sure. Has it made the Cleric and Healadin relevant in MOD6, absolutely. For the record, in MOD5, they might as well have given the Cleric rank 9 pom poms for raids as they were not good for much else but to cheer a team on. A team of squishies could make it through the toughest content with barley a scratch in MOD5. With MOD6, they made a Cleric pretty much a requirement (which is a good thing).

That said, do you still need health stones, apathy? If so, like your comments above, it too will complete the picture of what type of player you are.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.