test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Known Issue] Masquerade of Liars, Turn in Issue (Updated!)

2»

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    mahburg said:

hughmann said:

It's easy to get Masquerade tokens, Just buy them from the Zen Market, At 100 tokens for $12.50, you can have each mask for $25.00 each and get the Wandering Scarecrow for only $125.00 for a rare companion.

LOL
    I think they missed a zero off the numbers of Masquerade tokens when they set that up :)
    They didn't, he added one. The actual prices are 1.25 for the bag, 2.50 for mask and 12.50 for scarecrow.

The tokens went into overflow bag. I can't move it to empty bag. Also, can't pray do to this or collect v.i.p. dailies.
    Any help would be gladly appreciated.

tokens are easy to collect (Unless you a crazy amount already) so maybe if you got only about 10 or less try deleting them. I know is a pain and wasted time ?
    Thanks but they can't be deleted. Has anyone else having this issue?
    Are you really asking about deleting the tokens( a currency) or do you mean the liar's charms (an inventory item)?

The tokens should never go to the overflow bag. If you mean charms, there is a trick that sometimes works to move items out of the overflow. Make certain you have open slots in one bag, 2 rows is best and the charms the only item in the overflow bag. Toggle to the bag with the space and use the sort function. You may need to press twice, once to sort the bag and the second to move the items. This will often, not always, move items from overflow into inventory.

• myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    my journal said that I need to see harper Alla in the moonstone mask at the end- the dust trail shows to lead me- but she is not there
    -even in my mini map it shows the diamond where she should be...???
    -is that the fix-it that allows the repeatable quest reset??

• darkseductress2darkseductress2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    They should just rename the game. Call it Neverworks or Neverworking.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    The servers will be going down very shortly to fix the issue. The event will be extended one more day.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    whuchaka said:

zman81420 said:

None of this surprises me. Just a ploy event to take away from what really matter now... HALO 5. Fix your game its boring the hell out of me with all the crashes and stupid excuses. Quit pumping out broken content. What business model is this anyways to always release broken content?

Profit is the main objective, micro transaction games lack the devoation of a subscription or one time payment game, long as they can go home with some money prioritys will be "release new content before fixing broken and collect that real life zen (i.e money money money)

Quite Honestly I am getting tired of being patient. I want this game to be better than it is and finally realize it will never be there so shame on me for thinking so...
    I play plenty of F2P games and this company can learn a thing or two from many other honest companies. If they want to know how to make the players and fans happy look at SUPERCELL and how they handle their issues and broken content. Prompt fixes and keeping its entire player base in the loop no matter the issue.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Looks like it's working now. Thanks!
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Woo ooh ooooo 1st mask...5 to go!
  • armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Masquerade of Liars has been updated!

The Masquerade of Liars will run from Thursday, October 29 to early Wednesday, November 4.
    The process of converting Liar's Charms into Masquerade Tokens has been updated, and there's a new Artifact for those still working on their Artifact slots.
    Here are the highlights:

New Artifact: Illusionist's Mask
    Stats: Recovery, Deflection, Stamina Regeneration
    Maximum rank: 60 (Epic)
    Special notes: No "On Use" power.
    Can only be upgraded using Masquerade of Liars event items.
    Talking to Illusionists now trades one Liar's Charm for an Illusionist's Bag.
    Illusionist's Bag: When opened, this item rewards 2-3 Masquerade Tokens, refinement items for the Illusionist's Mask, and rarely a Beholder Piñata.
    Liar's Charms can now be traded directly for Masquerade Tokens at a 1:1 ratio.
    This is done at the event store in Protector's Enclave.

Is this only for PC ?

I am not getting a Illusionist's Bag when I trade a Charm on xbox so no chance at an Artifact ??????

Source http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9623333-patch-notes:-nw.50.20151022c.1
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    armwald said:

The Masquerade of Liars will run from Thursday, October 29 to early Wednesday, November 4.
    The process of converting Liar's Charms into Masquerade Tokens has been updated, and there's a new Artifact for those still working on their Artifact slots.
    Here are the highlights:

Illusionist's Bag: When opened, this item rewards 2-3 Masquerade Tokens, refinement items for the Illusionist's Mask, and rarely a Beholder Piñata.

Is this only for PC ?

I am not getting a Illusionist's Bag when I trade a Charm on xbox so no chance at an Artifact ??????

Source http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9623333-patch-notes:-nw.50.20151022c.1

Yes, that is a PC only update (it's in the PC's News Section). Expect such an update for XBOX by the time it comes around again Next year unless things get changed again by then. The Artifact is also PC only at this time.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

I don't wanna complain again but... When exactly is the extra day gonna be added to the Timer on this event? As of right now it's still the same as it was...

The extra day will be added today and will be reflected in game.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    zebular said:

armwald said:

Here are the highlights:

Is this only for PC ?

Yes, that is a PC only update (it's in the PC's News Section). Expect such an update for XBOX by the time it comes around again Next year unless things get changed again by then. The Artifact is also PC only at this time.
    Hopefully the other changes in this do not take a year for the Xbox ie 3K rad on weekly quest

Thanks for the prompt response

• mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    zebular said:

armwald said:

Here are the highlights:

Is this only for PC ?

And it is expected that anyone will still be here in a year given all the issues based on what exactly?

I doubt even the hardest of hard core will still be hanging out in Neverwinter to wait for the update of this event ;)
  • fastandfrivolousfastandfrivolous Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    mahburg said:

... I doubt even the hardest of hard core will still be hanging out in Neverwinter to wait for the update of this event ;)

Eh, anyone who is VIP12 will stick it out to see that investment through. Of course, the new guys will make fun of them. "Wow, Grandpa! Still talking about 'item level'??? That was like 3 mods ago! It's all 'atomic mass' nowadays!"

I don't wanna complain again but... When exactly is the extra day gonna be added to the Timer on this event? As of right now it's still the same as it was...

The extra day will be added today and will be reflected in game.
    2 days later and the extension is still not reflected in game. Still shows ending Monday.

This discussion has been closed.