test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cheaters in Gauntgrym

arkantosdrakonarkantosdrakon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PvP Discussion
So today i was playing some pvp on gauntgrym, i ran into some person that somehow glitched himself into the capture point so that he could not be damaged and he had the point captured, this is plain cheating and it is BS, the character name was [removed] and is with [removed] pvpers guild. I took a video because it was not only him at this point, it was also a few other at different points according to my teammates.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Arkan, I'm assuming by your 5 posts that you (may be) a new player, in which case you may not understand all the skill abilities of all classes. As such you really shouldn't go accusing people of cheating unless you really know what's going on. e.g. rogues can teleport, paladins and DC's can become 'undamageable' for a period of time, some skills & artifacts can make CC not work etc.

@zebular this post mentions the players name...

Thanks
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please report bad behavior through Support. The forums are not the place to report cheaters, exploiters, or other bad behavior and neither is it a place where naming and shaming is allowed, regardless of any proof one may have. All such things belong in private discourse with Support, through Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.