test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Truth about neverwinter from my experiences

2»

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    apathy408 said:

Eh...... My point was understood. Just point me in the direction of who to be upset with and I'll do my best to keep it limited to them.

Not stating otherwise. Just wanted to make it clear as I keep seeing folks refer to ARC as an entity when it is software. :)
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Hey zeb wanna heal this little tank through ecc? I need my daily cache ;)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    apathy408 said:

Hey zeb wanna heal this little tank through ecc? I need my daily cache ;)

When I do get in game, which won't be for at least a half hour yet, I need to do my invokes before I run out of time tonight. Plus, I stripped down my cleric and am not sure if I got the right enchants back in her for another eCC run anytime soon. Need to test out things on her first to see if her r7/8s will be adequate for her build. Wanting to test things and see which she needs more, power, recovery, or critical for her build. Sorry.
    Lol good luck..... Server not responding about every 15-30 seconds with intermittent server disconnects. I'll prolly be on gta anyways......
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @apathy408 And since you have this opinion you think it is the majority? Thats where you are wrong. I have seen almost the same number of people saying they don't have the DHE problem that you say you do. So YOU don't count as the majority.
    You say the game is dying in an earlier post yet discredit anything negative about neverwinter. You're like a bettered spouse.... Get treated like dirt but keep convincing yourself it loves you and will do better next time. Tell you what...... How about you send a screenshot of the overwhelming abundant supply of refining points you have since your dragon hoards are working sufficiently?
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I have already used them, are you really that special? I guess so. Its okay, you will learn the alphabet sooner or later. Maybe even learn your numbers uh oh.
    Okay, if you're going to both personally attack one-another, I see no reason for this thread to remain open. If it was one-sided, yeah I'd just clean the thread, warn and move on. But you're both equally to blame here. Your opinions have been stated and it is now time to close this down.
This discussion has been closed.