test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Don't know if I should cry or celebrate...

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
https://youtu.be/uib3prSzfJU

Level 25 task gives the same rewards as the level 23 one but takes 6x as long...

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    They just said on Twitter earlier today that they will be working on Leadership, which was a direct response to a similar comment about the now inconsistencies in Leadership tasks post-AD removal.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Yeah much needed overhauling, much appreciated if that happens.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @zebular did they say anything about putting in some worthwhile tasks such as refining stones? Even if they are bound, with the current DH nerf we could use the refining boost.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    fastandfrivolousfastandfrivolous Member Posts: 52 Arc User

Level 25 task gives the same rewards as the level 23 one but takes 6x as long...
    The secret ingredient is love <3
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    NW:

Do - Think later.
    "Improve" = Improve nothing/Make things worse.
    "Yeah, that would probably make NW ten times better because it's so logical, but LALALALALALALAL!!! *runs out of room*

This thing with Leadership was never an issue on the XBOX, yet they decided to scrap it without any plans. They could've left it as it was until they had a solution. "F.U. all ****** who spend time and AD's on Leadership!" was their choice.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Got enough Gold there Majik??? lol :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

316 gold is ...a lot?
    I've got 1638. Nothing to be proud of tho, considering how useless (pretty much) gold is.
    :/
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    wdj40 said:

Lol, all my leadership mules have around 300 and my main is sitting on much more then that. That 1,500 copper per task adds up! Too bad it is almost worthless.
  • Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Saves you from buying multiple enchants for different toons if you're low on ad.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    armadeonx said:

@zebular did they say anything about putting in some worthwhile tasks such as refining stones? Even if they are bound, with the current DH nerf we could use the refining boost.

Nay, there's been no elaboration yet on just what they're contemplating for a Leadership update. I'm sure when the time comes, info about it will appear either in Blog form or at the very least in Preview/Live patch notes.

• Options
    zebular said:

armadeonx said:

Nay, there's been no elaboration yet on just what they're contemplating for a Leadership update. I'm sure when the time comes, info about it will appear either in Blog form or at the very least in Preview/Live patch notes.

yeah I doubt it. It will be 4+ months before we hear anything again and then it will be ninja'd in with no word given their track record.
  • Options
    opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    As much time I have put in to ranking it up (since April), and just now hitting lvl 20, I am focused on maxing it out because of the chatter of a fix.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

This thing with Leadership was never an issue on the XBOX, yet they decided to scrap it without any plans. They could've left it as it was until they had a solution. "F.U. all ****** who spend time and AD's on Leadership!" was their choice.

Yup... i know, im still annoyed and pissed off and its been a little while now...

• Options
    opalsuns said:

As much time I have put in to ranking it up (since April), and just now hitting lvl 20, I am focused on maxing it out because of the chatter of a fix.

If i go and check, that char has 200+ celestial coins, so it took at least that many days to get to 25.