test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdark release date

nikolaos06nikolaos06 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
When will Underdark be released?

Comments

• tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    they said this "fall" (autumn)..though they did not mention if its the start or end of it...
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Underdark is now on preview, so most likely 4-6 weeks.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Tuesday the 17 of November
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Is this simultaneous to XBOX Strongholds? Are they really going to field two new campaign zones at the same time??
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Havent they recently released mod 6(elemental evil) to Xbox.I know they are going faster with releases on Xbox but I dont think they will be releasing it so soon
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    It won't be released at the same time on Xbox. We'll announce the release date soon though. Soooooooooooon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

It won't be released at the same time on Xbox. We'll announce the release date soon though. Soooooooooooon.

Oh come on don't make us sad

This is the face i make each time i connect to neverwinter without seeing any mod 8 release date...

Do it for the sad cat :(
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    *must resist urge to announce release date due to sad cat.*

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Being a proud owner of a cat I can tell you, he/she is not sad......thats just their way of asking for.... FOOD!!!! Meowie! :O

This is the face i make each time i connect to neverwinter without seeing any mod 8 release date...

icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I'm actually throwing my chips on Dec 1. Reasoning for that is 2xXP in the calendar, which runs for a week leading up to that date. It's consistent with some past module launches, "to give players a chance to get caught up first blah blah".
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    icyphish said:

Being a proud owner of a cat I can tell you, he/she is not sad......thats just their way of asking for.... FOOD!!!! Meowie! :O

Maybe his food is Module 8 ;)
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited October 2015

This cat ain't sad, it's stoned...
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    In another game I played, we had the minstrel class, in riddermark server, I started a informal get together called the Cats Meow, it was for Mini's only, we would hang out at the dancing pony, smoke some pipe weed, and play our instruments..

It was based on the notation, that minis were the Cats Meow , none should mess with our "Diva" hood. You want to raid, sucker up to us =P DPS is a dime a dozen, its the healers who will inherit the mmo world =P.

• tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User

I'm actually throwing my chips on Dec 1. Reasoning for that is 2xXP in the calendar, which runs for a week leading up to that date. It's consistent with some past module launches, "to give players a chance to get caught up first blah blah".

I've just loged on the game to verify that and you are rigth. The exp event always finnish rigth before the next patch and you never get one when a mod start, so we can forget about november. The date is going to be tuesday 1st or thursday 3rd of december with like 90% of chance or maybe the following week if the amount of bugs they have on preview make it impossible to play. The PWI management already fired half of their staff because of the delay on Mod6, so most probably the current staff is not going to risk to wait more than 1 week delay even if still fully bugged.

• vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    And since the first official day of winter in the northern hemisphere is December 22, fall will still be running on either the 1st or the 3rd, thereby allowing them to stay true to the statement that Underdark will be out in the fall of 2015.

So, assuming that Boo does not get in the works again, I would put my AD on 12/3/15. Not all of them but a good portion. Just before Xmas when all of the kiddies will be getting their Xmas money to spend in the Zen store!!! Or to ask mommy and daddy for the really neato keen mount that gives a HUMONGOUS DPS bonus!!! (i.e. The Graboid with wings!)
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    o3o Fall... its fall now, soooon pleasseeee
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    "Underdark - More heroic Encounters", will be released when it's ready.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

In another game I played, we had the minstrel class, in riddermark server, I started a informal get together called the Cats Meow, it was for Mini's only, we would hang out at the dancing pony, smoke some pipe weed, and play our instruments..

OMG, you're starting a Cat thread. Stop before it's too late and people start linking youtube videos.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    metalldjt said:

the new module is on 17 or 18 november, if it's december it will be winter, but november is still fall .

and 2x exp at the end of the month, they done that in the past.

Actually, winter doesn't technically start until the solstice - December 21st. All of December from 1st-20th is still technically fall. Google "what day winter starts" to verify.

edited to add: About a new class or whatever - it's possible they'll sneak one in on us, but I'd wager the next 'new' thing we get will be a race, not a class. Races are much easier to integrate at the last minute than it is to balance a whole new set of powers, abilities, animations, and gearsets for a new class.
    Post edited by rhoriangelus on