test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Siege is failing. Please devs, do something.

2»

Comments

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    its the lag that kills the fun, otherwise it could work, but especially for melle classes it has to be a nightmare
    fix the lag please
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    the people have spoken....

I have full lions mane gear... yet i still continue to que (why?)
    I need vouchers to lvl up my rank 4 guild hall!!!
    I purchased more than 5 of the strongholds kits for 35$ each just to get my guild to rank 4 and guild basic armors.

I thought this would make people in guild want to participate more and donate more to coffer (WRONG)

Personally I am tired.... just tired...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    That's not 100% true
    Players with 2500 IL can beat players with 4200+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User

That's not 100% true

Players with 2500 IL can beat players with 4200+.

yer GF/ TR/ perma HR vs SW lololololololololoolol

• Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    still think waiting is not that bad according my yesterday experience. sure you can wait 30 minutes if you go que right after previous match started, but i still has 5 matches per evening, it enough for me
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    A good 2.5k IL can kill a nubbish 4k IL without a PVP build, but thats not the point
    Going Dom GG and SH PVP, the mix of classes due the fact that noone participates , forces 2,5IL against Monster with 20kpower and 17k Arp and 12k crit , buffed on top with 10 potions wearing axebeak mouts, Stamina leach enchants, T Fey an T negation, immune to damage wearing the pig or other broken compagnions
    The fact that cryptic just watched passively for years lead to the result that near noone has any intetest in such a game esp. if its laggy as hell
    Asking my guildmates its 100% the same answer
    Only a Hand full has any interest in PVP
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    good 2500 IL can kill 4000 IL pve build teoretically. but practically this 4000 IL pve build probably stay grouped all the time so you can nearly kill him but his teammate - s will kill you before that. Once you finally get enough quality to fight others, you will see that killing is numbers game mostly
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    vinceent1 said:

good 2500 IL can kill 4000 IL pve build teoretically. but practically this 4000 IL pve build probably stay grouped all the time so you can nearly kill him but his teammate - s will kill you before that. Once you finally get enough quality to fight others, you will see that killing is numbers game mostly

I met two 4k CW´s in dom yesterday , both wearing PVP stuff, stats were different, can´t remember exactly
    my 2,7 warlock killed one of them quite easily, the other one a scilled high ranked wizard 16 on ncl leaderboard was not to kill, she smacked me with ease and was not taking considerable damage
    so if you run the wrong setup and can´t play your class you lose...most BIS PVP player know how to play to some degree
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    2.7 warlock kill 4.0 pvp Wizard? :p . if i was that wizard, my notebook should end on the street))) unless he just afking, typing, resloting or whatever. rarity event.

dont play wizard personally but their weakness should be if enemy find them unprepared... 2.7 is enough to make a few kills right?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    in case you use the same broken stuff everyone does, like stamina leach OL, axebeak mount
    and CC the target wearing a will o wisp (can´t say if avtive bonus is fixed in DOM?),
    warlock can stand against CW --> WC-HG-WB-HS-prone - brood of hadar (not much left)
    shift a little bit the moment he is flailing arround with his hands in the air trying to entangle you and restart
    this works fine but a maxed CW, that outgeares you is not to beat, normally

beside that most geared classes like GWF, Hunter are hard to face
    TR(>3k): SE 120k-->dead
    Hunter (even 2,5k): disables you, btw. the Hunter I met can heal themselfes in no time, always read about weakness...probabaly they fixed some stuff, lots of hunter coming up, even poor geared ones can do very good against far better geared classes , thats a fact
    GWF(>3k): no comment inhales you in no time, being more mobile than you in lots of cases
    GF(>3k): one daily one encounter dead
    OP: some lucky kills by WB interfering with lolset
    DC faithfull: not to kill, (no kick like CW)
    DC rightous...depends but there are builds for sure that work and are deadly, not enough to say anything about that
  • Options
    if you use broken items you can be killer even at low IL of course. but people mostly when they have broken items, they have big IL too