test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bank Robbery

mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
hi guys we had a new member take us for a 1000 gold last night and yet he had no permissions set for being able to remove that much gold
Heck even the founders can only withdraw 29
Any ideas how this scumbag pulled it off?
If any guild officers want to pm me through the game I will give you his handle so you can watch for this road showing up in your guild.
Anyhow is there a bug and if so is there a workaround?

Mods is there a procedure for reporting these individuals?
Best of all we have far more refining stuff than the blood rubies he was looking to buy with our gold which we would have given him had he asked.

Comments

• Options
    maggotcakez#4152 maggotcakez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey guys, I am apart of Mahburg's guild. I can confirm that this occurred, if anyone needs any information on what occured or what his GT is please feel free to PM either one of us on XBL. (GT - MaggotCakez)
    Cheers guys.
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The Guild Banks Permissions seem to be glitched. Our Guild has issues with permissions working correctly. I would imagine if you start a Support Ticket with all the required info, then they will be able to look back at the logs.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Please contact Support and file a behavior report on the individual and be as specific as possible with dates, times, etc.

We do not allow the discussion of bad behavior on the forum, as well as this sounds like it could be an exploit, and we don't allow discussions on exploits. So, on those notes, I must close this down.

If anyone has any details on exactly how this can occur, please Private Message me the details or file a Bug Report via the Support Site or In-Game. If you cannot initiate a PM with me, post on my wall a simple "Please PM me" request and I'll start a Private Conversation between you and the Community Team.
This discussion has been closed.