test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there even a developer to ask about ability clarifications?

PC has Parse or something to tell them dmg statistics on many levels, we are xbox, so with out any form of proper testing tools. My question is, is there anyway like during a AMA or something, a time to ask about dmg statistics and calculations in game?

We can only assume stuff is broken or working improperly, even then thats based off Dummies and scrolling through our dmg log.

My technical question is Knights Valor rank 2-4 says boost KV DR by 10%. Reportably pc says its bugged and does nothing (last august mod 4-5 i think)

Side note, if its bugged, i say give us % based HP increase for having it up.

Comments

• majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    This developer has made it pretty obvious they do not fix bugs regularly. They do not do hotfixes and they do not actively monitor glitches. They "fix" everything at once with their big updates which happen very infrequently.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    But is thier a solid place or time to say adress this? Or hey is this working properly?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015

PC has Parse or something to tell them dmg statistics on many levels, we are xbox, so with out any form of proper testing tools. My question is, is there anyway like during a AMA or something, a time to ask about dmg statistics and calculations in game?

We can only assume stuff is broken or working improperly, even then thats based off Dummies and scrolling through our dmg log.

Feel free to ask away here, or in relevant threads, and just mention any of the community team (like so: @zebular) and we'll pass the thread along to see if anyone has the time to comment.

My technical question is Knights Valor rank 2-4 says boost KV DR by 10%. Reportably pc says its bugged and does nothing (last august mod 4-5 i think)

Side note, if its bugged, i say give us % based HP increase for having it up.

I'll see if I can get someone to comment on this, no promises!
    @zebular

Hey thanks man, nice to know ppl are listening AND responding.

Give it a few days then i might make a more detailed question about KV. In GF thread or maybe Bug reports
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Good luck getting an answer, some of the mods on here are pleasant and try to help, but do not expect very much info to come back though about skills/powers and the like from developers.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I did not mean that in a bad way by the way... forgot to put an emote :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    @wdj40

Emote are like british slang for games, ignore for being a jerk, mate

Sooths ppl

Haha just messing
  • whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Abilities are clarified with the combat log lazy people
    and KV is not bugged it reduces damage taken from the redirected damage from friendly players.
    edited October 2015
    @whuchaka

It has never been reportedly fixed by any means.

Where in the battle log does it display why you can occasionally recieve significantly more dmg than ally did?

Plz do some testing before name calling and trusting the very vague descriptions of most abilities
  • nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Luckily Scourge Warlocks don't need to parse log files to see if an ability is bugged.

We see it clearly stuck on the other side of an invisible force field during every boss fight. Floating back and forth and taunting us for not playing a CW, TR, or GWF.
    Rofl was on mic with an SW and couldn't get his puppet or companion to attack scorpions :-(

If they arent hiding they are pacifists