Has anyone thought that (if role-playing) that Leadership is getting the axe simply because most of its activities make more sense if you consider the mercs to be evil? Let me explain:
- Patrol the mines, end up with a mining claim, giving the owner "the right to exploit minerals." (Quoting from tooltip). How does anyone get the right to exploit after only 4 hours with a sword? That's right, walk in, slay everyone, return with a claim.
- Protect a diamond shipment. More like ambush it, kill the survivors, take the money & goods.
- Refugees. Those mercs aren't rescuing refugees. They're kidnapping them. And putting them in little boxes suitable to be mailed around.
- Destroy an enemy camp. Can someone define 'enemy'? Can we see them in game? Didn't think so. They're just slaughtering people for fun and profit.
- Fight off spellplagued. Help those people? Hah. Kill & loot
- Escort a wizard's scheneschal. For 18 hours. Show them around town, get them drunk, and walk off with their bags.
- Escort a young noble. Has anyone actually seen the nobles after the trip? Just wondering.
Feel free to add more below.