test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an American Guild

Looking for an American Guild. I am located on the West Coast but time preference is no problem. I am in a guild now but its an international guild and we just can't get our times straight with events and things dealing with our Stronghold. I have several friends in the guild that would like to join as well. We are all level 70 players with sufficiant GS to play Epic dungeons and pvp. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:

Comments

• cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    tfish14 said:

Looking for an American Guild. I am located on the West Coast but time preference is no problem. I am in a guild now but its an international guild and we just can't get our times straight with events and things dealing with our Stronghold. I have several friends in the guild that would like to join as well. We are all level 70 players with sufficiant GS to play Epic dungeons and pvp. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:

Hi @tfish14, from what I read, you're looking for an active guild with sufficient players in a time zone that matches yours.

If so, I believe we are able to help. I represent the NeverQuix family of guilds (2 guilds under our family so far - Quixotic and Quixaltic). While we are an international guild, we've a good representation of players from US and have 10-20 members online at any point in time, doing SH HEs, guild dungeon runs, Dragonflights, dailies, etc, together all day.

Look me up in game @cloudius1978 or leave me a message and I'd be glad to address any queries you have with regards to our guild and how you can go about joining us.

Here's the link to our guild recruitment thread for your reference too.

http://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1203255/neverquix-welcomes-you
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hey there tfish14! I'd like to talk to you about you and your buddies joining Tyrs Paladium. We are a very active and organized American Founders guild.

We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. Yes we actually enforce our policies.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share the links in my signature with you. Check them out!

This is how we roll in Tyrs Paladium. Hope you've enjoyed my little introduction. Hope to speak with you soon, if you feel we have what you are looking for. (You can ask questions here in the thread or hit me up privately via PM)

Travel well,
    Aandre

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    Hail Fish

New Outriders organizes large guild dragon runs Wednesday Night at 6:30pst and Friday Night 8:30pst. On other days we have impromptu single dragon practice runs killing the harder dragons.

We have around 25 acount slots available at this time.
  • cheyra#2730 cheyra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey there, tfish! Heaven's Hammer is looking to expand. We are a small, friendly, family-style guild. Everyone is on at different times, but we always try to help one another out, and there is usually someone to chat with in guild chat. Plus, I am fairly certain that almost all of our members are in the US (I am on the West Coast, myself!). I'm not big on PvP, but some of the others are. So, if you are interested in growing with a small guild that likes to have fun, send me a pm or in game mail, and we can go from there! :)

Cheyra Bladedancer@dragoninwa